OT: The new hfboards, now with a higher character limit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Perhaps people are tired of arguing? It's not like this is a very hospitable environment.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
I feel like this place has been a ghost town lately. Not just this thread but the whole boards, the gdt barely get to 5-10 pages now.

Yeah I've noticed that too. Aren't ratings down for sports lately? Probably just a byproduct of that, plus the team isn't as exciting as it was a couple of seasons ago.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
I know I've been pretty busy myself and being in another time zone doesn't help (inb4 the europeans come here and tell me to suck it up lol).

I don't think the arguing has been more this year but maybe it's a combination of arguments and being a meh team. :dunno:

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
I know I've been pretty busy myself and being in another time zone doesn't help (inb4 the europeans come here and tell me to suck it up lol).

I don't think the arguing has been more this year but maybe it's a combination of arguments and being a meh team. :dunno:
Suck it up.

I too don't think it's arguing, if anything we had more arguing last few seasons in comparison.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
:amazed:

...Okay, it depends on what you like. Top 3 scuba diving destination in the world, enchanting unhabitated islands where it's possible to kayak or spend the night if you're adventorous, up north the Kayangel atoll is straight out of a dream. Taking the scenic flight over the "seventy islands" is one of the most beautiful and incredible things I've seen in life. With time available Palau offers countless opportunities if you like nature, islands or WWII History.
Koror city is boring though, Palau is rather expensive and weather can be a pain in the ass with all the rain, but you cannot have everything...

Never mind, I'm thinking of the Northern Marianas Islands. I was supposed to work for the AG there but it turned out he was a fugitive.

Suck it up.

I too don't think it's arguing, if anything we had more arguing last few seasons in comparison.

What's to argue about? Our most exciting prospect is Kase, the team is like watching paint dry, and all the agents provacateurs have been banned from HF. So.

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
There's your new thread, and as the title says you can be one too. I know the title is lame, but I couldn't think of anything better currently.

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
maybe people are working more atm.

been working 50 to 60 hours a week the last year. i log in to read, but don't have time to leave as many comments as before.

93Ducks

Go Ducks
May 15, 2010
I haven't posted much (lurked some) but I still consider myself as hardcore a fan as ever :)

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
How di... can you... what the... BUT...?

HurrjOo.gif

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
I have to watch games on my computer and my phone is too much of a pain in the ass to access the forums with (plus I'm blind), so I just lurk while I'm at work.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Fowler starting the year playing great and Sami struggling really put an end to the argument that kept this board alive for the past year. There's just nothing divisive to talk about right now like BW said.

DuckTech

In vino veritas
Jul 7, 2011
Rural Orange County
Let's just face it that 2016 as a whole has been aweful. I had a lot of drama this year and will admit that I come to the boards to read more than post. I know that I have talked to a lot of friends who don't even want my tickets for free when I cant make a game because they don't like the team as is/Randy/aging stars etc. To me there isn't much to talk about either, no cap room so no trades. The team is in a odd position right now where we should be at the edge of running for the cup but some (myself included) think the window is closed. It just seems like a down time for people.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
I'm working a lot more now, I'm having a hard time not falling asleep before 10PM, let alone watching a game that starts between 2-5 AM Euro time. :laugh:

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
People are still feeling the 2015 WCF meltdown. Where do you go from there? No one BM puts on the ice will compare to that team, and we still couldn't get it done, so it is hard to get up for these games.

This team is like Jerry Brown's bullet train to no where.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad