OT: The new hfboards, now with a higher character limit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Lord Flasheart & Ducks DVM have different colored names for me.

OK, and they are different colors. But they used to be spelled out in the posted profile. Now people are just suppose to figure out all these changes with no actual FAQ or other list of changes? I understand gremlins are a part of a large migration, but having no plan to address simple and basic changes between the old and new formats is just piss poor planning.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
OK, and they are different colors. But they used to be spelled out in the posted profile. Now people are just suppose to figure out all these changes with no actual FAQ or other list of changes? I understand gremlins are a part of a large migration, but having no plan to address simple and basic changes between the old and new formats is just piss poor planning.
Light blue - mod
Purple - global mod
Dark blue - admin

That's all I got

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
Wtf, who thought the red outlines to separate posts from one another were a good idea? I'm only seeing this now, did they update the forum again?

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Wtf, who thought the red outlines to separate posts from one another were a good idea? I'm only seeing this now, did they update the forum again?
I actually like it. The more color they can add the better at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad