Continue...

Lucy%20Therapist.jpg

Vent it out!!

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
Man, I ain't got no negativity

This is a team full of cool dudes and hard workers located in THE SOUTH that represents a giant middle finger to all the Canadians and Yankees that think southern hockey is a joke and the NHL has no place here.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009

utkpred

Mar 12, 2012
We have too many solid defensemen when Josi gets back... ship Klein or Ellis out for a damn finisher. This is getting ridiculous. Hornqvist had two opportunities all alone in front of the net twice and put it in Quick's chest. Our power play is atrocious. The shootout was downright embarrassing.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I really hope Trotzy works on SO's this year and doesn't just spin the wheel o' players when it's time. It may seem like a novelty, but with the crazy parity during the final weeks of the season, it could mean the playoffs.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Maybe this has been mentioned already, butI thought the one thing Hendricks was supposed to be able to do was be good in the shootout........

.......where was he?

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Negativity thread. Wow if they had one of these for the Oil fans, Hf would probably crash on a regular basis.

I've got a proposal for you. Be as negative as you like. Troll me, it couldn't possibly bother me in the least.

To Edmonton: Seth Jones

To Nashville:
Eberle or Yakupov
Acrobello + 3rd or Justin Schultz

I kinda stated the Miller to Edmonton bandwagon a week before TSN started reporting rumours which ultimately led to Miller refusing to waive his NTC to go to Edmonton. I figure I better start somewhere else. Hit gold twice in a row and there ought to be someone out there who'd consider me a genius.

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
Negativity thread. Wow if they had one of these for the Oil fans, Hf would probably crash on a regular basis.

I've got a proposal for you. Be as negative as you like. Troll me, it couldn't possibly bother me in the least.

To Nashville:
Eberle or Yakupov
Gagner or Justin Schultz

I kinda stated the Miller to Edmonton bandwagon a week before TSN started reporting rumours which ultimately led to Miller refusing to waive his NTC to go to Edmonton. I figure I better start somewhere else. Hit gold twice in a row and there ought to be someone out there who'd consider me a genius.

It would have to be Eberle + Schultz, which is ridiculous on Edmonton's part and puts us over the cap. It's completely unfeasible.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville

To Nashville:
Eberle or Yakupov
Acrobello + 3rd or Justin Schultz

hahaha

JR303

Feb 28, 2008
anyone else really tired of hearing, "Weber with a blast..... missed the net"

I will admit I chuckled when Petey said that for about the 3rd time in a row. On the power play. In overtime. Frustrating as hell, but ffs, take a bit of steam off of it and up the accuracy.

gopreds19

Formerly gobears19
Nov 10, 2008
Houston
I think I've seen all I need to see from Ellis. Ship him out or send him to Milwaukee and let him try his luck at wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad