OT: The Movie/TV/Streaming Thread

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I dunno how I feel bout Godzilla running at the end of the trailer. Has he ever ran before? I feel like he was always just lumbering around at his own pace.

Reactions: Flybynite

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Alright. Is the monarch movies/show, Godzilla zero(or whatever), and Godzilla x Kong all part of the same canon or independent story lines?
Monarch is a follow on to the recent Legendary films, so yes to Godzilla x Kong. Godzilla Minus One is a Toho film, so not related.

Reactions: Lord Defect

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
I dunno how I feel bout Godzilla running at the end of the trailer. Has he ever ran before? I feel like he was always just lumbering around at his own pace.
a5a2590d4a9d8ff1eeaf48d8beacb0652b039a51.gifv

I can't post a GIF... RIP

Last edited:

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Alright. Is the monarch movies/show, Godzilla zero(or whatever), and Godzilla x Kong all part of the same canon or independent story lines?
I definitely want to see Godzilla Minus One, but Godzilla x Kong looks like garbage judging by the trailer. Maybe I don't know the lore enough, but that looked like complete Hollywood nonsense to me.
It's a shame too because I always though Adam Wingard was a talented director. But I don't think he's made one good movie since The Guest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad