OT: THE MENU

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
If you want to be an expert deer hunter, just start driving around Chester Bucks counties or Penningtion NJ area, I gurantee you will bag about 500 deers in no time.

Just make sure your truck is built ford tought.
Well why do you think they call it BUCKS County???

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
In prep for company tomorrow, I went to DiBruno’s — Pounds of hot capocollo, prosciutto di Parma, hot soppresata, Sharp provolone and other cheeses, cured black olives, duck pastrami, finocchiona, Iberico ham, etc. Now I just have to not eat it all. Daigo lunch meat is my weakness.
A bunch of my friends did the private tasting at DiBruno's last night, but I couldn't make it. You go after hours and have the place to yourselves while they feed you copious amounts of meats and cheeses. They said it was fantastic. Had this special ham that is $150 per pound from a certain type of pig that has it's own 2 acres to roam and only sleeps on one side of it's body. The back leg on the nonsleeping side is the money piece. It's also BYOB, so they all had a blast.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
A bunch of my friends did the private tasting at DiBruno's last night, but I couldn't make it. You go after hours and have the place to yourselves while they feed you copious amounts of meats and cheeses. They said it was fantastic. Had this special ham that is $150 per pound from a certain type of pig that has it's own 2 acres to roam and only sleeps on one side of it's body. The back leg on the nonsleeping side is the money piece. It's also BYOB, so they all had a blast.

It's worth it completely. Go. Put the group together yourself if you must.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

I think if someone said those words to me while I was holding a loaded bazooka, they would probably get blown to smithereens.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
As an ode to you, I had fish tonight.

Of course mine was deep fried in beer batter and had a side of french fries!

The wife had Greek.

That's great, thanks for sharing. Last night I was sitting here as the game was about to start (at 1:00 in the morning) and I felt like those Ethiopians must have felt back in the 1970s and 80s when they ran out of food. I was just gasping for burgers, or for anything, really. It was like I was too shocked from hunger to do anything. It was pretty stupid.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Guys I been Promising these photos for some time so eat your heart out, I have NYC photos, Time square photos

NFL exprience Photos, and Virgils BBQ photos, I have alot of photos watch each photo and start drewling. I have about 10 posts coming.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
That's great, thanks for sharing. Last night I was sitting here as the game was about to start (at 1:00 in the morning) and I felt like those Ethiopians must have felt back in the 1970s and 80s when they ran out of food. I was just gasping for burgers, or for anything, really. It was like I was too shocked from hunger to do anything. It was pretty stupid.
My stomach hurts from eating too much Wendy’s.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Photo 2 Should be the Daily Planet in NYC or Metropolis lol this is the actual building form Superman with Christopher reeve, Also Madison Square Garden and Times square with the Ball still droped

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
My stomach hurts from eating too much Wendy’s.

I honestly stopped going there. I have one within a few minutes of my house but it’s stoner suburban kids that work there & they always f*** up orders.

I’m not really a huge fan of MacDonald’s, Wendy’s, or Burger King in general though. I only go as a last resort type of thing typically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad