OT: THE MENU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I’m within 10-15 min of most of the fast food chains imaginable, but, of course, the ones <5 min away are all the worst ones...

McDonalds, Subway, Burger King, and then a bunch of family owned pizza shops....

But now Wendy’s is selling their double stacks for $1... so maybe the further trip is worth it...

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I’m within 10-15 min of most of the fast food chains imaginable, but, of course, the ones <5 min away are all the worst ones...

McDonalds, Subway, Burger King, and then a bunch of family owned pizza shops....

But now Wendy’s is selling their double stacks for $1... so maybe the further trip is worth it...

I think it shouldn't cost more than like $60 to send it here, and it should arrive within 6 weeks, so do a brother a solid, OK?

Reactions: Striiker

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I’m 12. I’m not allowed to ship things.

Sorry.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Striiker

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
so nifty fifty serves what??
I think there's only a couple of them and they're all in the Philly area. The food is ok, it's more of a restaurant than a fast food place but honestly it's kind of a fast food feel.

Mainly burgers and hotdogs, think America in the 1950's and that's basically it.

Their shakes though? Incredible. I've been getting the Reese's PB cup one since I was like 2, one because it's great and two because of the nostalgia factor.

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
never been to SONIC, CHIPOLTE, POPEYES, ARBIES, CARLS JR, CHURCHS, DUNKIN' DONUTS, 5 GUYS, HARDEES, LONG JOHN SILVERS, PANDA EXPRESS, WINGSTREET, APPLEBEES, BIG BOY, BOSTON MARKET, BUFFALO WILD WINGS, CHILIS, IN+OUT BURGER,JACK IN THE BOX, JIMMY JOHNS, KRISPY KREME, PANCAKE HOUSE, RED LOBSTER, STEAK AND SHAKE, TGIF'S, WHITE CASTLE ....****ING ETC.....

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad