The LWMD 2: POST-DRAFT AWARDS ARE UP (FLYERS ARE YOUR CHAMPIONS!)

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I'll vote tomorrow since I'd like to actually put some time into my voting and don't wanna rush it just to get it in today.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
I've found that a lot of GM's have been voting for themselves in terms of overall seeding :laugh:

Yeah, not surprised. But its more fair that way because theres a 1-3. If we vote for best pp, pk, gf, ga then it would only be top 1. Unless if we are voting for a top 3 again and using the points system to determine a #1?

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Since were not gonna vote for GF,GA,PK,PP I'll vote for my candidates just for fun

GF:Oilers
PP:Oilers
PK:Blues
GA:Blues

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Sent in my votes...

Metro and Atlantic division were very tough to decide.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
I agree that ATL and Metro division were the hardest to rank. I switched the order a bunch of times.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
lol Metro is only hard because y'all making up excuses as to why New Jersey isn't the #1 team in this whole thing due to personal vendetta.

Add in the fact that you're sending private votes to good guy Commissioner Team Philadelphia and you're even more conflicted. Would be a shame to see Philly miss it for the superior but despised NJD

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
lol Metro is only hard because y'all making up excuses as to why New Jersey isn't the #1 team in this whole thing due to personal vendetta.

Add in the fact that you're sending private votes to good guy Commissioner Team Philadelphia and you're even more conflicted. Would be a shame to see Philly miss it for the superior but despised NJD

Hutton, "personal vendettas" as many as people have against you, aren't as important as the fact that you're team compared to last year isn't anywhere near as good. You had one good year, now stop whining about personal vendettas (which you brought upon yourself by being a total **** to over half of everyone here).

NeoCanuck

Jay Beagle? In THIS economy?
Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.

I would feel like you're lying but looking at the fact that I haven't changed your vote tally in like, 7 PM's, I'm starting to think that you might have pissed people off too much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad