The Leafs will come back and win this series

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Leafs must win both games #3 and #4 at home or its all but over, but the crying.

That much I know.

At present it looks like they're doubling down on their last Boston series collapse loss based on being totally dominated and outscored 12 to 4 so far.

We require a major turnaround to avoid that and has to start tomorrow as a must win game.

So what do you know at 3-2? I'll tell you what I know! Nothing. One game left for us every day. Was yesterday, is tomorrow and its not looking good that it will change after game # 6
;)

Last edited:

Mar 26, 2010
This young Leafs team has a great chance to win this series now. I feel a big win in game 6 is coming to set the table for a game 7.

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
not really sure about "master" haha.
alot of fans believed and still do that the series wasnt/isnt over. but its definitely good to be a fan that can stay positive about his team when things arent going according to plan! :thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu:

Either way you are right. I sent this topic to Leafs haters and fans alike when the team was down 2-0 and many of the fans did likewise. The OP and his father seem like down to earth guys that you'd meet at your local pub. :clap:

Reactions: The Cobra and djdev

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Have faith Leafs Nation! Had a discussion with my father after last night's game. He was so calm, so confident, he said "I've seen all this before". He explained to me how in 1993, the Leafs lost both games in Detroit 6-2 and 6-3, the team looked a shambles, but the Maple Leaf spirit never dies. They stormed back in games 3 and 4 at home and went on to win that series in 7.

History will repeat.

:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Io1epXM.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad