The Great Dale Weise Debate (& other ex-Hawks) volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
I am sure he forgot that AAs deal jumped to 4.5, which many people do. Thanks for the breakdown that 75% equals 3/4. :sarcasm:

You are welcome my friend, I am glad that the simplification helped you out. Oh and its called Capfriendly.com so if you forget go visit it from time to time to refresh your memory :)

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
You are welcome my friend, I am glad that the simplification helped you out. Oh and its called Capfriendly.com so if you forget go visit it from time to time to refresh your memory :)

Technically speaking his cap hit is 4.55 AAV so it is 76% of Saad hit. Must have mustard that on capfriendly.com. The more you know!;)

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Technically speaking his cap hit is 4.55 AAV so it is 76% of Saad hit. Must have mustard that on capfriendly.com. The more you know!;)

People are confusing one half with three quarters, not to go over their head I had to eliminate the extra 1%, if you wanna get real accurate it's actually 75.83%

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I am sure he forgot that AAs deal jumped to 4.5, which many people do. Thanks for the breakdown that 75% equals 3/4. :sarcasm:

Indeed I did, I thought it was still just a bit above 3M.

Still, AA at his current hit and what he provides to this team is more valuable than a more expensive Saad to this team.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Indeed I did, I thought it was still just a bit above 3M.

Still, AA at his current hit and what he provides to this team is more valuable than a more expensive Saad to this team.

lets not forget this, the hawks traded nick leddy for whom in the yr 2014???

the hawks haven't even seen the finals since Saad been with the team.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
lets not forget this, the hawks traded nick leddy for whom in the yr 2014???

the hawks haven't even seen the finals since Saad been with the team.

wow lol not even the finals in the 1 year that saad wasnt here.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
wow lol not even the finals in the 1 year that saad wasnt here.

dang right, as i said i am a harsh fan.... every yr, SC ring

now for the reality of all this, yeah, i was just stirring the waters for S+G's.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Danault really having a solid season. He's been incredibly lucky sometimes but that trade may sting more than I originally thought

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Danault really having a solid season. He's been incredibly lucky sometimes but that trade may sting more than I originally thought

I loved Danault, but he didn't look that great when he was in Chicago and time ran up on him. I still love the guy and hope he has a great career.

What I have an issue with is these people saying he could replace Kruger. Kruger is a C, Danault is not, so I don't know how a W can replace a C. He would look great on our 3rd or 4th line instead of Desjardins, or Tootoo though.

bobmoor

Nov 12, 2015
The Moon
I loved Danault, but he didn't look that great when he was in Chicago and time ran up on him. I still love the guy and hope he has a great career.

What I have an issue with is these people saying he could replace Kruger. Kruger is a C, Danault is not, so I don't know how a W can replace a C. He would look great on our 3rd or 4th line instead of Desjardins, or Tootoo though.

Danault is being used as a C in Montreal. First line C too because of their injuries dowm the middle.

Aestivalis

Oct 29, 2013

He played center here (with Desjardins and Teuvo), and even centered Shaw and Pacioretty early in the season.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
It was a nice goal. Good for him.

Still have no issue with the trade for a team in win-now mode at the time with a bottom 6 that had been in flux all season.

The kid is a 1st rounder for a reason. He's going to have some nice moments here or there.

Even if Danault reaches his absolute potential peak, I still think the Habs come out on the wrong side in their dealings with the Blackhawks, since one of the 2nds for Shaw turned into Debrincat.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
IIRC, when their team was fully healthy, he was not playing C at all. Right now he is filling in for Galchenyuk,. but earlier in the year he was used on the wing.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
It was a nice goal. Good for him.

Still have no issue with the trade for a team in win-now mode at the time with a bottom 6 that had been in flux all season.

The kid is a 1st rounder for a reason. He's going to have some nice moments here or there.

Even if Danault reaches his absolute potential peak, I still think the Habs come out on the wrong side in their dealings with the Blackhawks, since one of the 2nds for Shaw turned into Debrincat.
Sure and maybe you're right but the other deals don't really have anything to do with that deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad