Post-Game Talk (GBU): The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Crapping Out (#7)

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
The best way to attract top tier players and management is canning coaches after 7 games.
*Looks list of dudes to join Sabres of own free will in the past decade*

Yeah, I think we're already at rock bottom here. And at this point I'd rather the organization stop settling for tier 1B and 2 names and go off the board.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
(Quotes from the GDT)

Sabres were completely overwhelmed by LVGK for all but the last part of the game.

I do give credit to the Sabres in the 3rd for not bowing down to the "inevitable". But I really felt that Vegas sat back thinking the game was over and almost got burned by that.

Vegas abandoned their aggressive 2-1-2 forecheck and played more of a NZ 1 -2 - 2. Sabres D had way more time and space to move the puck out of the zone. And team came out with more intensity and I think that caught Vegas by surprise.

Bottom line, I'm not yet convinced that the Sabres coaching staff made the necessary adjustments in the locker room between periods. (I hope they did but I'm a bit skeptical at this point in time.)

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester

Hahaha that's great. Goes to show what the league thinks of risto and that chip on his shoulder.

Bad for pommer though lol. Thr look on his face was priceless.

Anyways, good on carrier I wish we had guys doing exactly that...can we have carrier back now?

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Hahaha that's great. Goes to show what the league thinks of risto and that chip on his shoulder.

Bad for pommer though lol. Thr look on his face was priceless.

Anyways, good on carrier I wish we had guys doing exactly that...can we have carrier back now?

thomas vanek

Sep 19, 2005
The Awesome: the Strictly Hip show on the strip in front of hundreds of Sabres fans before the game. Something I will never forget.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad