The Free Agency/Trades Thread (Proposals, Speculation, Rumors) VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
the fact is, we're not going to necessarily find a 60-70 point guy through free agency all that much.

Okposo and Eriksson are the two in this class that could probably hit 60-65 in the right system. With that being said, they are going to get paid through the nose.

I would be perfectly ok with adding a 50-55 point guy through free agency. Especially if it's one that could get us 20-25 goals.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
I am for adding Staal on a low cost 1-2 year deal. We need some veteran players on this team. We need scoring depth. I also like what Ladd/Eriksson would bring but I worry about $$$.

PredsHabs

Jul 9, 2013
Lyles,TN
What about trading for Evander Kane. Noticed rumor he is available. Never seems to play an entire season but is signed two years at $5.25 Million. Not sure about him myself but his name is out there and he is a LW. Keep hearing people on radio mentioning Poile might trade for another piece???? Who knows

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
What about trading for Evander Kane. Noticed rumor he is available. Never seems to play an entire season but is signed two years at $5.25 Million. Not sure about him myself but his name is out there and he is a LW. Keep hearing people on radio mentioning Poile might trade for another piece???? Who knows

That seems to be PacMan Jones trouble right there. No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad