The Final - #1 Halifax vs. #2 Baie-Comeau

PorkChopSandwiches

Oct 31, 2011
This win by the Moose is incredible and makes up for the 07/08 season where they had all the tools and they traded away their future for Marchand and it all fell apart in the playoffs. Im glad that Russell and Ducharme got their ducks in a row and build not only the best Q team they could but one that has the required chemistry to go all the way and take home the Memorial Cup. Lessons learned! Cant wait for Friday !

BringBackChara

Jan 23, 2013
You are probably thinking of 300 Violin Orchestra. They play it before the team comes out a lot of times. I bugged me all season until I heard it on a YouTube video.

bk1689

Jan 10, 2011
You are probably thinking of 300 Violin Orchestra. They play it before the team comes out a lot of times. I bugged me all season until I heard it on a YouTube video.

Not it, but thanks that song is good. Figured it out. It is Chelsea dagger by The Fratellis.

Codith

Aug 31, 2010
1oxh5w.jpg

2luvld.jpg

lavoy

Nov 3, 2011
It's probably already been discussed , but why was Jordan Kennedy involved with the Moosehead's President Cup celebration ? I didn't even realize he was with the team ...

I believe teams need to submit final rosters before the finals start, so if Clarke/Fucale went down they'd have someone else there to be backup.. If not we'd be left with one goalie for the Mem cup, if there was an injury. I didn't even know he was in our system, but I guess he was a free agent as he last played with Moncton in 2011 I believe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad