The Final - #1 Halifax vs. #2 Baie-Comeau

Killahpunk

Legend
Jun 29, 2009
Eastern Canada
Not to take anything away from Drouin cause he was great. However I wouldn't of disagreed if Fucale would of won the playoff MVP. He was remarkable these playoffs. Sometimes he gets lost in the shuffle cause of all Halifax's offensive weapons.

Patmac40

BESTPOSTERINTHEGAME
Jun 7, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I love this team. Thank you so much to those who made it difficult, easy, and awesome this year. This was the best year ever and I can't imagine trying to sleep after that.

Squats

Mar 27, 2013
interesting
zwhic0.jpg

lavoy

Nov 3, 2011
Moose win!!!

19 years in the making!

C'est le but!!

So happy, the honking and yelling downtown ad team celebration is something I'll never forget. Glad I could be a part of it...

And Drouin and Fournier are....... Lovers? Well, uh, yeah ok... Lol, I don't care. We won something!

Dgill

Jun 3, 2008
Halifax
www.metroho.com
Right before the season started I think most of us realized we had a special team. The boys went further and had one of the best seasons a team has ever had. Thank god we won at home as well. I'm still shaking from it.

Codith

Aug 31, 2010
Was partying with the moose at Toothy, drank jäger out of the presidents cup hahahha

bk1689

Jan 10, 2011
Does anyone know what the name of the song is they play at the games that go: da, da da da, na na na na na na. Been searching forever for it. Thats the beat and also the words they sing in it.

c_robio

Feb 3, 2006
Does anyone know what the name of the song is they play at the games that go: da, da da da, na na na na na na. Been searching forever for it. Thats the beat and also the words they sing in it.

Gold on the ceiling by the black keys

MM12

Jan 2, 2012
What a fantastic year by the Moose , so very proud of this team from top to bottom and will be on the edge of my seat for the Mem Cup , can honestly say I have never heard the Metro Center so electric and hats off to the Moose supporters , were at the dance again baby and this time stronger than ever .

As a long time Hawks fan was also pleased to hear Chelsea Dagger by the Fratellies playing through out the year :) , yeah GO MOOSE !!!

c_robio

Feb 3, 2006

Gold on the ceiling by the black keys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad