perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015

jack-nicholson-nods.gif

Evan Hughchard

• Haha
Reactions: KlimasLoveChild

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Bettman will move the team to a smaller building after that game.

I was thinking about the Canucks. Whenever I see them they are pedal to the metal. I wonder how they will be down the stretch.

PS I'm sure they will come here and tell us.
It’s in their DNA to be a yellow team. All I see when I see Vancouver in SCF is Sedin sister getting speed bagged by Marchand and team doing nothing

Satoru Gojo

Jan 15, 2012
Ok that’s all I was saying. Both guys were good coaches for their time but seriously hard nosed asshole coaches are becoming a distant memory in todays NHL.
Torts is a tough coach but still a great one in 2024, as is Bruce Cassidy and Peter Laviolette

Coaches shouldn't handle teams like Babcock did but at the same time a coach shouldn't be a players best friend

I saw that way too much in Ottawa with DJ Smith (Sens are my other team) and it feels like Wood was being that way as well

Last edited:

unicornBLOOD

Mar 18, 2022
Skinner knows he can be better and needs to be better in tougher games, but he still made some saves when the team needed them.

i don't fault Skinner on any of the 3 goals today, Bjugstad went bar down on a 2 on 1, Bjugstad went far post and in on a 2 on 1, and he got beat on a 1 timer from the dot on the PK by a shot he didn't even see. Sometimes players make great shots/plays, yes, even player on opposing teams.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
McDavid is only 11 points behind the center line Kuch made up 2 points tonight and still has 5 games in hand he is going to catch both those sukkahs and grab his rightfully owned Art Ross

He might want to start shooting the puck and scoring goals. Assists are great, but he's on pace for the lowest goal scoring total since his first full season (16-17). If he was shooting more, he'd probably be within a few points of Kucherov now. He's left a lot of goals on the table by over passing this year.

Reactions: Biltmore

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
He might want to start shooting the puck and scoring goals. Assists are great, but he's on pace for the lowest goal scoring total since his first full season (16-17). If he was shooting more, he'd probably be within a few points of Kucherov now. He's left a lot of goals on the table by over passing this year.
Shows how good he is that he's having one of his worst years statistically but he's still probably going to win the Art Ross lol. What a freak.

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
This was one of those games where you knew if the Oilers woke up at some point, they'd rally and win, but there is always the question of if they're going to wake up....

Well, they did, in the 3rd, with predictable results.

I haven't watched a game in Glendale for a while. Good Lord, is it like that every night?? Must have been 70% Oilers' fans -- in other words, there were at least 400 Oilers' fans there.

Reactions: yukoner88

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Cribbed from Spector. I guess the panic trade Kane can chill abit

With two more goals Kane is quietly on pace for 30 goals and 50 points; pretty good production for a player earning $5.125 million. He’s found comfort on the left side of either McDavid or Draisaitl, and gets his tucks with very little power-play time (five PP points all season).

Plus, he leads the team in hits, and is tied for ninth in the NHL with Brady Tkachuk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad