The Definitive HFVan All Time Favorite Jerseys Poll

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
The single best jersey in this team's history was the 40th Anniversary Throwback, it has the classic style with the modern cut. I wish these were used as the permanent alternate(or at least change the current alt to use a white logo and not the modern blue on blue yuck)

Henrik+Sedin+Ryan+Kesler+Montreal+Canadiens+pjcha217QBPx.jpg

That has my vote too. Add in the last names, use the blues as the road jersey and it's the best set by far.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I would assume they have no intention of abandoning the Agency typeface variant which they use not only on the jerseys, but in all of their marketing materials. For all intents and purposes, it is their brand

thumb.aspx

-----------

Anyways, the answer to this thread is the Flying V jersey. Goodnight =)

Last edited:

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I don't hate the flying V at all. Lack of logo is weird but I dig the overall concept.

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
Because technically it isn't a Canucks jersey. And this is about the best set we've had. Not single jersey.

Did they not buy the rights/trademark for the logo? That would make it Canuck property no?

I mean I could be wrong but I see nothing in the OP or title that suggests jerseys specific to the Canucks besides the actual selections. If it really is "HFVan all time favourite jersey" I take that as having the choice of the Millionaires.

JA

Because technically it isn't a Canucks jersey. And this is about the best set we've had. Not single jersey.
The Millionaires sweater became property of the Canucks as soon as they bought the rights to it.

It became a part of the Canucks' sweater history when they wore it for the first time in 2013.

image.jpg

JA

The Canucks failed to do the black skate sweater justice this past season. The stripes were different. It looked inauthentic.

I prefer the white skate sweater due to the additional black stripe. The uniform pops better with the contrast between light and dark.

nov0508_larionov02_b.jpg
nov0508_larionov03_b.jpg

Oct1613_92bure4_slide_zpsc666cb32.jpg

TrevorLinden_VAN_1990_600x800.jpg

Black and white with the revised color scheme:

feb0211_gregadams5_b_slide.jpg

12.jpg

pavel-bure-of-the-vancouver-canucks-skates-with-the-puck-during-an-picture-id159609502

Last edited by a moderator:

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014

Love this one. Not sure why we use the blue logo on the blue jersey for our alternate jerseys nowadays. The white logo on blue and vice versa look so much better. And the V on the sleeves seals the deal.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
1. Original Blue & Green
2. Skate
3. "Halloween" Skate
4. Current
5. WCE Era Orca
6. Pre-NHL
7. Flying V

Alternates/Special Event:

1. Millionaires
2. 40th Anniversary
3. WCE Era Gradient
4. Mid-90's Red & Black
5. Current

Didn't include other alternates that were identical to previous uniforms (94 Night, First time we brought back the Stick n' Rink)

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
I went with original blue and green, but looking at the current poll numbers, I'm quite shocked there hasn't been more support for the "The Halloween Skate Jerseys 85-89".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad