GDT: The Cory: Devils @ Rangers, 1 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
f*** half these players.

Actually more than half.

Stafford, Rooney, Anderson, Agostino, Seney, Gabriel, Greene, Gryba, Santini, Schneider.

ALL of these players are either NOT NHL caliber and never will, net yet NHL caliber or washed up and bad.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
rangers know how to play our sh*tty defensive system to perfection

I feel like that’s been the case for years. They just play tougher and more aggressive than we do and it overwhelms us. I mean, think back to the Stadium Series. Even when we were up they just played very aggressive and dominated us. It’s so frustrating!

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
I think we has long term issues on defense. Name a defenseman currently on this team that you feel good about long term.

NJ07102

Apr 15, 2012
Germany
They're leaving Schneider hang out to dry. What an awful game. Or shall I say team? Or what is left of it? Quite an improvement we have made in the years with Shero.

Reactions: Maine Fan

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
complete no show. Oh well.

Who cares? No Hall, Johansson, Zacha, Vatanen plus Boyle and Lovejoy gone. This is essentially the Binghamton Devils plus one line. This is what most of these players look like when they “show.”

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We were fooling ourselves to think Cory turned anything around. Can't stop a marshmallow without giving up a massive rebound.
He's washed up.

Not bad enough to where he can't play a good game anymore or even a stretch, but he's a BAD goalie at the NHL level anymore. I'd expect .905% goaltending will probably be the norm for him over a full season these days. We're already a lock for another playoff miss if he's the best goalie on the roster next year.

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
He's washed up.

Not bad enough to where he can't play a good game anymore or even a stretch, but he's a BAD goalie at the NHL level anymore. I'd expect .905% goaltending will probably be the norm for him over a full season these days.
You are out of your mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad