GDT: The Connor Show x2 (Canucks @ Oilers, 7 PM)

Who gets more points today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
I don't understand how they are handling Bouchard.

His old bones need time to rest, in-between games..

41JeMC4.jpg

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
What's more impressive? Mcdavid hitting 100 points this season or PRussell scoring a goal before the season is over?

That would be Patrick Russell’s first NHL career goal. Not exactly the first career goal we were expecting this year.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Over the last two seasons, their PK is 5th.

That success really seems to maintain itself, even with players in and out of the lineup.
This must be what having a good system feels like. It had been so long since we had one, I had almost forgotten. It was way back in 19 jiggity 5 when we last had a quality penalty kill, and it was all because of a young upstart named Craig McTavish. He was fresh off the bus from Boston, which he took because he couldn't legally drive because he killed someone after a few too many of what we used to call "road pops". That young man refused to wear a helmet you know, for fear that it would straighten his majestic curly hair. It was that same year that wearing an onion your belt became fashionable, and I wore the biggest one I could find. The young ladies couldn't get enough of a big ol' onion...

HEY YOU KIDS, GET OFF MY LAWN!

Last edited:

Wretched Oil

Right out of 'er
Feb 19, 2008
I think the Oilers are having a pretty good year, so the coach has earned my trust in the lineup selection. Crazy.

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
The kid will be a big part come playoffs.

Someone mentions Sittlers record... All goals would be nice.

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
"This team always plays like shit after a good rest!"

"Why the f*** isn't Tipp resting guys for playoffs!?!?"

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
"This team always plays like shit after a good rest!"

"Why the f*** isn't Tipp resting guys for playoffs!?!?"
Weird comment, they do not stop resting players because they player poorly after rest in the past sometimes, you figure out how to rest and not be sluggish like other teams manage. Also talking about a plyer resting one game, not the whole team having a week break...

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Weird comment, they do not stop resting players because they player poorly after rest in the past sometimes, you figure out how to rest and not be sluggish like other teams manage. Also talking about a plyer resting one game, not the whole team having a week break...
I'm aware :D

To be fair they play like shit EVERYTIME they come off a rest period. Would honestly rather see them go into the post season without any rest, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad