GDT: The BwO Presents: Bruins vs Leafs - 7pm, Dec 2/23 - SN, it's HNIC Baby. The Piece of Mind Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafs98

Sep 26, 2007
Nobody in the history of the sport has had an 82 game point streak.
Thats probably true. Though would be curious on a place kicker. Who's that guy who played til he was like 50 in the CFL for BC. He may have had a few attempts.

GrizzLeaf

Registered Bear
Aug 13, 2010
Quebec
Leafs gonna win this.

I'm hoping in SO again. This place is much more interesting when so many posters lose their minds. Specially after a win 😄

Reactions: Metroid

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Big statement game tonight. I expect the team to get absolutely washed, shrink against a bully, Reaves to fight some random shithead and not stand up and take their place as the big swinging dick in the division.

What I’d like to see is, two more instigator penalties taking out Marchand at least once (but preferably twice), put 6 goals in, finish every check, be all over these bruins physically and with skill, crush their will and BE THE BIG SWINGING DICKS OF THE DIVISION

Last edited:

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
Big statement game tonight. I expect the team to get absolutely washed tonight, shrink against a bully, not stand up and take their place as the big swinging dick in the league.

What I’d like to see, is two more instigator penalties taking out Marchand, put 6 goals in, finish every check, be all over these bruins physically and with skill, crush their will and BE THE BIG SWINGING DICKS OF THE DIVISION
Feels like a pivotal game in the season. Win big vs Boston and we go on a run...lose big and the wheels start to come off.

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
Feels like a pivotal game in the season. Win big vs Boston and we go on a run...lose big and the wheels start to come off.

True story, but it will be tough, Bruins are in a bit of a slump and I can see them trying to make a statement, plus Pasta is usually feasting on Leafs.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
It will be interesting to see if anyone on the team actually cares enough about Timmy Liljegren to go after Marchand for injuring him.

Also Max Domi it's December please score a goal for Christ's sake.
I keep waiting for them to step up to a challenge annd what a perfect opportunity. Even though it was intentionally accidental, they still need to take a few runs at him. And someone needs to fight him.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I feel confident they’re going to pound Boston. I think they’re going to take a step up and play a hard physical game

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
@Squiffy safe to say you have ‘more than a feeling’ about this one?
It’s more then a feeling, but you can’t tell me it’s more then just looking for some piece of mind.

Tonight we appeal to a higher power, don’t cool the engines, don’t look back, party like a rock ‘n roll band, and win this game smokin’ and feeling satisfied for a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: ACC1224

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
True story, but it will be tough, Bruins are in a bit of a slump and I can see them trying to make a statement, plus Pasta is usually feasting on Leafs.
Anyone looked at Boston's record in the last 10 games after their easy start to the season? If you want a statement game, the Bruins got rinsed when they played against a strong Rangers team last Saturday. They don't have the personnel to be the team they were last regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad