GDT: The BwO Presents: Bruins vs Leafs - 7pm, Dec 2/23 - SN, it's HNIC Baby. The Piece of Mind Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
The BwO is just going to start off with a rocking old school song here, and then we will dissect the deeper meaning for the night. These guys rank right behind cream donuts for Boston exports.

Sportsnet, if you want do the right thing go ahead and opening montage this song. Just saying.

-------

Now by now the HFLeafers round here know we're not just throwing stuff randomly around at the BwO. We're to big for that. It might be fine for smaller operations like Bell and Rogers but we here at the BwO have a higher level of accountability. Lets get in to it.

-------

Now if you're feelin' kinda low 'bout the dues you've been payin'
Future's comin' much too slow
And you wanna run but somehow you just keep on stayin'
Can't decide on which way to go

I understand about indecision
But I don't care if I get behind
People living in competition
All I want is to have my peace of mind

-------

You see where we're going here. Coincidence? I think not. This clearly clairvoyant ensemble of musicians is speaking to us from 40 years ago, and as has been previously established they're an obvious BwO sleeper cell.

-------

Now you're climbing to the top of the company ladder
Hope it doesn't take too long
Can't you see there'll come a day when it won't matter
Come a day when you'll be gone

I understand about indecision
But I don't care if I get behind
People living in competition
All I want is to have my peace of mind

-------

The BwO is talking to you Shanny. But this path is yet undetermined. So let's start TONIGHT!

-------

BEARS:
DeBrusk-Zacha-Pastrnak
Marchand-Poitras-Heinen
Van Riemsdyk-Coyle-Frederic
Lauko-Beecher-Geekie

Grzelcyk-McAvoy
Lindholm-Carlo
Forbort-Shattenkirk

Ullmark
Swayman

-------

LEAFS:
Knies – Matthews - Nylander
Bertuzzi – Tavares – Marner
Robertson – Domi – Jarnkrok
Gregor– Kampf – Reaves

Rielly – Brodie
Lagesson – McCabe
Benoit – Timmins

Woll (starting)
Jones

-------​

Looking forward to a great game, setting aside the the negatives last game for our team, the last B's-Leafs game was a fantastic watch, lets hope for another with a different result.

GO LEAFS GO!!!
(bare with the crappy video)

-------

Remember kids, once you're BwO.
You're
BwO.
For.
Life.

Baby​

Last edited:

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Usually I'm very critical of the goaltending but this one is different, this is Boston as long as they win this one I don't give a f*** if It's 2-1 or 12-10, in fact I'd prefer 12-10 because at least 12-10 ensures regulation and I don't want to give even a single point to Boston.

Just win this one, don't care how you do it just do it.

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
1701511238863.png

Last edited:

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
If we gave up 40 plus shots to Seattle, Boston will get 60 tonight

The D is atrocious and we have so many by standards up front…. Matthews has been terrible. Nylander has been garbage. Tavares looks like he forgot how to hockey. Marner is terrible except for last game. Simply unacceptable

• Haha
Reactions: Isaac Nootin

horner

May 22, 2007

The D is atrocious and we have so many by standards up front…. Matthews has been terrible. Nylander has been garbage. Tavares looks like he forgot how to hockey. Marner is terrible except for last game. Simply unacceptable
From what I have seen Nylander has been getting his chances just snake bitten

Hey fancy pant mathews time to show up

Reactions: shaner8989

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I think 4-0. Boston built its record playing mostly bad teams to start the season. Their recent record is more indicative of the type of team they are. By next month they will fall out of the division lead.
They’re in a slump right now and won’t play above 700 hockey all year. But, their D and goaltenders are still pretty good.
Leafs need to get on McAvoy and don’t let him have an easy game. Rattle him and he’ll make some mistakes.

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
If Nylander didn't have the triple doink in Chicago and the two posts last game (or was it Florida), no one would be saying anything. Everything had been going in for him, so this was bound to happen. Matthews scored 6 goals in two games, so a drought was bound to happen. Now it's happened so much the other direction, he's due for some goals. Hopefully it happens tonight. Law of averages.

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
Will be interesting to see what leafs do physically when marchand is on the ice after he took out there defensmen and embarrasingly no response. Reaves, Bertuzzi or Domi will be a factor.. No matter what happens its gonna be a rough game. Just cant go overboard.. and must still play disciplined

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

Did you expect Nylander to have an 82 game point streak?

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Be interesting to see who goes tonight, you'd think It's Woll but the last time Samsonov played Boston he was incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00