The better goalie prospect

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
No because habs never rush her prospect .... Latendresse is an exception , because he is hype by media ... and Price is a four years plan (2 whl year , 1 ahl year then in nhl)

Sorry, but if he was so great at this very moment his team would not have him on a 4 year plan. His stats certainly dont scream the best.

I really dont know who is better but I know that Bernier is doing great in the AHL at a very young age. He is even behind a injury riddled D corps.

iamcaper

I remembered that and thought of this post last night while dreaming. Wierd.

I usually tend to agree with Jason MacIsaac on his posts but I disagree that Pavelec is better than Fleury when Fleury was his age. Pavelec may have better technical skills but his reflexes and athletecism is not as good. His foot speed isn't what Fleury's was either.

I can't honestly give an opinion on Price as I haven't seen much other than highlights and short clips. But out of Bernier and Pavelec, I'd have to go with Bernier at the moment. Pavelec is extremely weak up top. His first save is fantastic but he leaves way too many juicy rebounds and tends to go down early and stays there, leaving the top of the net wide open.

That said, he's another of the recently great goalies to play with the Eagles and should have a decent NHL career.

NeonDion

Jun 21, 2006
Who is the best goalie prospect out of these three? I hoping to hear insight from those who may have seen them play and how they stack up against each other.

J. Bernier - LA

C. Price - Mtl

Pavelec - Atl

I'm out West and have only see Price live.

Thanks

If you're going to include goalies from the 06 draft, you have to put Irving a the top of the list looking at the way he's played it's simply incredible. While Everett is proving to be a decent team. He's a huge part of their success. He reminds me a lot of Cam Ward: exceptional positioning, great rebound control, cool as a cucumber and good athleticism to top it all off.

sorace88*

Who is the best goalie prospect out of these three? I hoping to hear insight from those who may have seen them play and how they stack up against each other.

J. Bernier - LA

C. Price - Mtl

Pavelec - Atl

I'm out West and have only see Price live.

Thanks

corey schneider - van is better than all of these guys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad