OT: The Avalounge: Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes (Turn and Face the Strange)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I don't know now how many of you follow Z's wife on instagram but she creeps me out. She always just stares at the camera and pucks her fake lips out but is never really accomplishing anything or saying anything which gives me the feeling that she's stealing my sole without me even realizing. Plus she looks like a clone of my ex which makes everything even more uncomfortable.

Your shoe will fall apart if she steals your sole.

Reactions: ASmileyFace

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
@The Shermanator I'm going to see Manchester Orchestra in thirteen days where they will melt face, with irritating lulls if The Grocery or The Mistake get wheeled out

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I know they will, but it's about the least memorable thing on the album and all the lyrical sentiments are better expressed elsewhere.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
John Lennon would've been 77 today...

Man, f*** Mark David Chapman. George Harrison summed him up well when he referred to him as 'The Devil's Best Friend'.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
F*** my bff for getting me hooked on Big Brother. I hate how much I want to play that game now.

I used to love that show, the US one anyways. Last one I saw was probably season 13.

Still watch the Canadian version though, it's much better IMO.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Thought I might watch Jackie tomorrow night. Not convinced about Natalie Portman yet, without seeing it. For one she looks nothing like her. I realize people in these movies most often don't, but it kind of bothers me. Natalie Portman looks like Natalie Portman.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I used to love that show, the US one anyways. Last one I saw was probably season 13.

Still watch the Canadian version though, it's much better IMO.

I watched a few episodes of the current season with her and then went back and randomly picked season 10 start with and I loved the way Dan played which just got me hooked. Him coming back for season 14 has so far been my favorite to watch, although Dr Will in seasons 2 & 7 was amazing.

And now I hate myself a little bit more...

Haven't tried any Canadian seasons, but after I finish catching up with the American one I probably will.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Taco Bell is the best post-workout food, you can @ JWK on Twitter

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I watched a few episodes of the current season with her and then went back and randomly picked season 10 start with and I loved the way Dan played which just got me hooked. Him coming back for season 14 has so far been my favorite to watch, although Dr Will in seasons 2 & 7 was amazing.

And now I hate myself a little bit more...

Haven't tried any Canadian seasons, but after I finish catching up with the American one I probably will.

Seasons with Dr.Will and Dan are definitely my favourites. Allstars (season 7) is amazing, I might have to go back and watch it just talking about it lol.

Season 6 is really good too.

First season of BB Canada is okay, the second season is my favourite, hands down. This past season (5) was my next favourite probably. Or season 4.

I love the old BB and the Canadian BB, but I'm more of a Survivor guy now.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Really want to get into Rick and Morty based on what I've read but the absolutely toxic fans that show has drawn have given me pause.
This whole McDonalds thing has really brought out the worst in the community.

I love Rick and Morty but I just completely ignore the fanbase.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Seasons with Dr.Will and Dan are definitely my favourites. Allstars (season 7) is amazing, I might have to go back and watch it just talking about it lol.

Season 6 is really good too.

First season of BB Canada is okay, the second season is my favourite, hands down. This past season (5) was my next favourite probably. Or season 4.

I love the old BB and the Canadian BB, but I'm more of a Survivor guy now.

I actually skipped season 6 before watching season 7 because I just couldn't wait any long to see more of Dr Will, and still have to go back to watch it, but how easily Will & Boogie made the season 6ers do exactly what they wanted during allstars makes me doubt how good any of them can actually be at this game lol. It was just too easy for Chilltown.

I've been told to watch season 4 of BB Canada because I'd like the Tim guy who got on it over Jace.

Ironically I watched a few of the old survivor seasons way back when and never watched BB until my friend put a couple of this past season's episodes on while I was at her place. I love the twist that the nominations & POV put on the voting thing. A lot more opportunity for the kind of trickery that Dan pulled through season 14 (which is my favorite so far).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad