OT: The Avalounge: Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes (Turn and Face the Strange)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Looks okay to me, but yeah, if I'm paying that much I'll just go with a jersey.

I actually bought "The World's Greatest Hoodie" from American Giant a couple years back. Gotta admit it was a good investment.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I don't mind dishing out money on good, comfortable clothing. Especially when it fits well. I'm 6'4 so most XL clothing is too baggy on me but it's required because of length so I only shop certain brands which can get costly. Most of my lounging/gym clothing is from Lululemon. I'm sure the quality of this Avs hoodie is nice, I'm just not a fan of the look of it.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I don't mind dishing out money on good, comfortable clothing. Especially when it fits well. I'm 6'4 so most XL clothing is too baggy on me but it's required because of length so I only shop certain brands which can get costly. Most of my lounging/gym clothing is from Lululemon. I'm sure the quality of this Avs hoodie is nice, I'm just not a fan of the look of it.

Oh man, I want a pair of lululemon sweatpants so bad, but many the expensive

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
Just ordered 3 Reebok avs t shirts for 30 bucks plus shipping. One Varlamov one Landeskog and one duchene. Matches my Stastny one. Should cover mostly any week of hockey going forward.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Oh man, I want a pair of lululemon sweatpants so bad, but many the expensive
A girl I knew used to work there and got me a 40% discount a while back and I used to buy new gear weekly lol. So now I only occasionally buy stuff from there since I already have more than enough. When they come out with new lines it's tough not to go crazy though so I still end up purchasing seasonally. Just not a lot.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
A girl I knew used to work there and got me a 40% discount a while back and I used to buy new gear weekly lol. So now I only occasionally buy stuff from there since I already have more than enough. When they come out with new lines it's tough not to go crazy though so I still end up purchasing seasonally. Just not a lot.

My sisters entire wardrobe is basically lulu, and she's been thinking about applying for a job there. Selfishly I hope she gets the job so I can steal her discount

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Hardest decision of my life coming up... accounting manager of whole company or head of international expansion? No idea what I'm going to do.

Reactions: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad