Post-Game Talk: The apocalypse is coming: Panthers win 5 straight and a game in Columbus

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
i agree with that. i think he'd be great for tv doing what randy is doing now, would love to see him do some interviews. he'd be making a better contribution to the team doing that than he is now :laugh:

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I don't really see how this can be debated. The only thing Thornton does "better" than Brickley is fighting. And since fighting is completely worthless....Thornton is completely worthless. So whether its Gallant or Tallon who keeps putting him in over Brickley, they need to get their head out of their *****.

In your haste to carry on, you clearly missed where I said I wouldn't have sat Brickley.

Also, fighting is worthless? Yeah, ok. Guess that's why it happens so much. Go educate yourself.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
In your haste to carry on, you clearly missed where I said I wouldn't have sat Brickley.

Also, fighting is worthless? �� Yeah, ok. Guess that's why it happens so much. Go educate yourself.
Except how often does Thornton get involved in a spontaneous scrap, which does get the team pumped up unlike this WWE crap? Can't say I've seen that happen this season, did that even happen last year? Not sure.

The problem is that no one is going to bother to fight him (despite Goldie/Potvin/Randy's best efforts to convince everyone that they don't dare to fight him), unless it's a staged fight with another similar useless player from the other team. There's a reason why these dinosaurs are getting phased out and teams are starting to roll all four lines, the show fighting is pointless in modern hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad