Pre-Game Talk: The All Purpose Off Day Thread | Schultz, Murray Practice with Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

And of course no changes to the lineup after that loss. Nice.

Great. I’d say JR needs to take a toy or two away but he was the one who added Reaves and sullivan seems to have gotten over kuhnhackl. Hagelin at least did something offensively last night.

If Corrado wasn’t near having to pass though waivers again and Bengtsson wasn’t hurt I’d say Hunwick deserves to be scratched, or Dumoulin might benefit from it.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Sorry but I don't get the rationale for continuing to play Rust and Horny on their worst sides--it's not like they did anything last night there. In addition to our other issues, I'd include the coaching staff because we should be putting our players in the worst position to succeed....

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Sorry but I don't get the rationale for continuing to play Rust and Horny on their worst sides--it's not like they did anything last night there. In addition to our other issues, I'd include the coaching staff because we should be putting our players in the worst position to succeed....
yeah, I could understand moving one of them to LW purely out of necessity. But not both. There's just no reason to move both to LW.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Looking for volunteers to do a GDT for either or both of the next two games. Please and thank you :)

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
That's the extent of Sullivan's line-up creativity.

There's only so much one can do when the ship is sinking for more pronounced reasons . . .

spIH1-.gif

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Rust is a much better 200 foot player on his right side. When he's on the LW, it's not Sheary at RW bad, but it's still a good drop off when Rust plays on the left side.

Reactions: Andy99

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
Why does Crosby get the worn out excuse after 2 cup runs?

Lebron has been to 7 straight finals, is 3 years older, and is playing like league MVP this year.

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
Rust, Horny, Sheary and Simon all on their off wings.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
And Lebron plays "slightly" more minutes, as in 80 percent of the game.

How about Ovi? Never misses a game, I don't see him tired out there.

I'd like to see Lebron take an NHL shift then tell us what sport is more physically draining.

There's a reason guys can only play 40s-1m shifts in hockey.

As for Ovi, he gets plenty of rest in the off season, never being past the second round and all.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
And Lebron plays "slightly" more minutes, as in 80 percent of the game.

How about Ovi? Never misses a game, I don't see him tired out there.

How can you compare AO to Crosby, he had an awful season last year and finally decided to lose weight this off season to become quicker. He's been sitting on his ass after 2nd round getting fat the last 2 years, meanwhile Crosby's been out there winning cups and conn smythes.

That was legit one of the worst comparisons I've ever seen and i'm not even gonna touch the Lebron James thing...that's just awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: ncm7772 and KIRK

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
It seems obvious, we have three players who play better on the RW and three players who play better on the LW. Why do we insist on putting players in worse spots to succeed?

Reactions: Andy99

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
It seems obvious, we have three players who play better on the RW and three players who play better on the LW. Why do we insist on putting players in worse spots to succeed?

Habit

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Because we just won back to back cups! Don’t criticize JR and Sully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad