The All Encompassing Evander Kane Thread III MOD WARNING POST #581

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
@ShaneHnidy: Evander Kane will have shoulder surgery and be out 4-6 months #NHLJets q

Bye, bye any useful trade.

Good luck with the playoff run with a useless bottom-6.

At least we have a really good "room".

As a fan and STH, that makes me feel really warm and fuzzy. When they aren't performing on the ice, I'll just remind myself that it's okay because they all really get along (and adhere to a strict dress code).

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
It is sad to see that Atlanta's rebuild between 08-11 is pretty much a bust now.

Bogo is a middling player at best, Burmi flew away to the KHL and Kane has likely played his last game as a Jet. Now imagine if we had drafted Pieterangelo, Mikael Granlund and Ekman-Larsson insead during those 3 drafts (they were alla available when we drafted)... what could have been.........:(

Imagine if we had drafted Paul Coffey or Cam Neely when we had the chance? We might have never lost our team and won a few Stanley Cups. What could have been.:sarcasm:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
So does it mean he doesn't want to play? Maybe he decided he's hurt and he's not playing. Buff just pushed him over the edge. Everyone can see Kane has been playing hurt for a very long time. One of the few on that team that does play hurt. Well Stuart too. Enstrom gets a hangnail is out. Bogo is hurt 30% of the time and not playing. Now I can't say for sure who is hurt or not but it's obvious Kane is hurt.

Your kidding right? Just about every NHLer has played hurt. Qualifiers are does playing increase the damage and can you still play at a high level. Do think it is a coincidence that 10-15 % of the league have some sort of surgery within a few weeks of their final game.

Donald

Jan 31, 2013
I think some of you that are upset with the Buffs, Stuarts, and Wheelers in this situation are missing something: Kane disappeared completely, and then finally answered his phone either 30 mins or 1 hour before the game and said he wasn't playing (apparently).

If true, that's pretty much the absolute worst thing a teammate can do. I don't care if Buff took a leak in his mouthguard, it's about the most unforgivable sin a pro athlete can commit. Remember Derick Armstrong doing it for the Bombers years ago? Everybody hated Mike Kelly, but still agreed that Armstrong HAD to go after that. How can you trust a guy after that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad