The 2024 TRADE DEADLINE Thread

better Red than Dead

Apr 23, 2021
I still think he does sometjj by major this summer rhe deadline is not the place to trade for young core pieces really without giving something back of value

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
I see where Yzerman is going with his planning, but trading for top talent instead of raiding garbage cans is really, really anathema to this team and it's very concerning to see.

Our first round pick this year probably won't see a single game of NHL action until Larkin is on the back half of his contract. If ever.
And with any luck that 1st rd pick will be a big part of the future with kasper and danielson... or we can always pull a vegas when the time comes and ship his ass lol

Reactions: Murmansk16A

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Michael Brandsegg-Nygard or Bust.
May 11, 2023
I see where Yzerman is going with his planning, but trading for top talent instead of raiding garbage cans is really, really anathema to this team and it's very concerning to see.

Our first round pick this year probably won't see a single game of NHL action until Larkin is on the back half of his contract. If ever.

I am hoping he will be active at the draft but the way he was talking about having all of our picks the next two seasons tells me he won't be. Another two years of Larkin's prime wasted.

And what specific top talent would you target and what would you give for them. Be specific if you're gonna bitch about it.

I'm sure they were in on Hanifin and Hanifin wanted VGK. They can't just decide to land top talent because they want it.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Zegras is the only one I can think of that's young enough that would be worth it . Were not even sure to make the playoffs, think we can get a solid prospect 14-20 range
I am on the getting Zegras bus. Maybe the price was too steep and he said "f*** that shit I'm out" and slammed the phone on Verbeek lol.

Reactions: letsgowings9999

Murmansk16A

Apr 29, 2022

I am hoping he will be active at the draft but the way he was talking about having all of our picks the next two seasons tells me he won't be. Another two years of Larkin's prime wasted.
Well, he has to plan for further down the road, too. When Danielson and Kasper will be the 1 and 2 centers, this year's first round pick will be coming along to help them.

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
So what's the plan with berggren he gets called up plays 4 games and stays and f*** grand rapids lol

Or he plays 3 games and the likes of kasper soderblom mazur get a look and all 4 kids stay in grand rapids for the playoffs ?? Unless the wings land a playoff spot and one remains

As much as I want berggren up for good produce I'd like to see those 3 other kids play a few games

What's the chance of Dvorak slipping and being out a few weeks lmao ... take Petry with him so we can see albert a few games

Reactions: lilidk

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
So the devils also got kahponen from the sharks to go along with jake allen

I'd say the goaltending might be Better and we might have to keep an eye on the devils

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
23 man limit goes away as of 3PM, but now the limit of 4 "non emergency" call ups kicks in until the playoffs.
I would imagine Berggren and Ed would be 2 of those. Would be juiced up if both Berggren and Ed were called up tomorrow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad