Speculation: The 2022 NHL Trade Deadline Thread | March 21st | 3:00 pm ET

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
When Nash is on the ice neither team scores. That's a very useful piece for Cooper come playoff hockey. Nash has gave Tampa fits for years getting into the zone. I'm very glad Toronto or Boston didn't trade for him.
Guy sucks, Toronto and Boston can have him. We waived him for a reason, sure they probably wanted him in the system, but this guy isn't gonna help :laugh:

Reactions: SnakeIdol

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Isles re-signed Clutterbuck and Parise. That seems like 2 things you don’t want to do. They need to get younger

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
HF "defenseman!"
JBB "here's some defense, man"

in all seriousness, it does seem like the coaching/management staff saw our situation as a team defense issue, and not a defense position issue.

Reactions: Zwui21

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
It’s funny to me when people still question JBBs moves. I remember people hating the Coleman and Goodrow trades and look how that turned out. JBB knows more about building a Stanley cup winning team then anyone of us.

Reactions: Zwui21

SnakeIdol

Mar 3, 2018
Guy sucks, Toronto and Boston can have him. We waived him for a reason, sure they probably wanted him in the system, but this guy isn't gonna help :laugh:
They waived ABB too. Tampa waived Nash with attentions of moving him to Syracuse to stash him for veteran depth come playoff time.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
It’s funny to me when people still question JBBs moves. I remember people hating the Coleman and Goodrow trades and look how that turned out. JBB knows more about building a Stanley cup winning team then anyone of us.
I am offended by this. My superstitions and rituals before every playoff game helped too. I am still waiting for my ring in the mail.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Copp & a 6th rd pick to NY for

- Conditional 2nd which can turn into a 1st rd pick
- NY or St. Louis' 2nd rd pick
- 23 year old prospect Morgan Barron
- 5th rd pick

Copp is an UFA at the end of the season

Ad

Upcoming events