The 2019-20 Tank Command Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinto22

Dec 31, 2019
I've watched the last 4 new jersey games on center ice.... This team has completely turned it around and look dangerous.

Don't see them coming second last or even bottom 4 to be honest.

Reactions: Sweatred

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
I'd rather not rely on the Sharks at the risk of seeing them go on a run and spoil it, so glad the Sens are getting back to losing in bunches while still looking competitive. Hopefully this keeps up as 2nd place is not as impossible as once thought with NJ turning it around so far.

Reactions: Cosmix

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I'd rather not rely on the Sharks at the risk of seeing them go on a run and spoil it, so glad the Sens are getting back to losing in bunches while still looking competitive. Hopefully this keeps up as 2nd place is not as impossible as once thought with NJ turning it around so far.
If you look at the sharks, they'd have to play pretty well for the remainder of the season to get themselves out of a top 10 draft position. It certainly might happen, but it will require them to be a pretty good team from here on out.

It's a deep draft, and I suspect we'll get a good player with that pick wherever it lands.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
If you look at the sharks, they'd have to play pretty well for the remainder of the season to get themselves out of a top 10 draft position. It certainly might happen, but it will require them to be a pretty good team from here on out.

It's a deep draft, and I suspect we'll get a good player with that pick wherever it lands.
I'm not so much worried about them playing their way back in to the playoffs, I just worry they could end up back around the 10 or worse spot and I really really want a pick near the top for this team.

As bad as the Sharks have been, I think its in the Senators hands if they want the best chances at one near the top. The Sharks pick is the bonus.

Reactions: NB613
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad