The 2015-2016 Colaiacovo Report (Man-games lost)

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Tore one of his hamstrings. He went to deliver a hit and fell and slid in the splits into the boards. He's out for another month at least if I remember correctly.

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe that I heard he tore both of them.

nicholas89alex

Nov 16, 2012
In the steen injury thread Didn't someone post something along g the lines of we will have our full line up for at best 7 games this season? That is ridiculous if true

Lakebum

Apr 2, 2014
I missed the game last night except for the last two minutes. I saw that Allen got up slow after a play, did he do ok after that?

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I missed the game last night except for the last two minutes. I saw that Allen got up slow after a play, did he do ok after that?

Looked like he took a skate to the inside of the knee. He didn't look quite as sharp as normal, but he was still playing aggressive, on top of the crease. Looked like he shook it off and no big deal.

But I also think it would be stupid to give him a heavy workload immediately after he returns from IR, with no rest. Its not like injuries flip on and off like a light switch.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Lehtera better not have any broken bones or anything. The puck ****ing deflected off the opposing player's body and redirected back at Lehtera's face, that's about as fluky as it gets. If he does have a serious injury the Blues are cursed this year.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Lehtera better not have any broken bones or anything. The puck ****ing deflected off the opposing player's body and redirected back at Lehtera's face, that's about as fluky as it gets. If he does have a serious injury the Blues are cursed this year.

I mean, if a 1 month old baby can return to action the next day, Lehtera ought to be able to.

My guess:
maybe some dental work. Probably had a headache and had to do the concussion protocol even though its not a concussion.

Lakebum

Apr 2, 2014
Ok, thanks 2mm. I agree about the full workload, I'll be interested to see what happens Sunday.

Total Bender

Unregistered User
Apr 20, 2014
Stl
I kind of scoffed at the suggestion that the Blues conditioning staff wasn't doing their job at first, but now I'm starting to wonder. Any thoughts on why Schwartz isn't practicing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad