The 2015-2016 Colaiacovo Report (Man-games lost)

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I think Bouwmeester is a concussion injury, same with Paajarvi. There's no other reason for Paajarvi to sit out since he only sustained a couple cuts on his face.

Gunnarsson's injury is unrelated to the one he sustained before the Christmas break, I honestly have no idea what it could be.

Agree that Jbo had concussion, they way Getzlaf hit him and that Jbo look was 'odd' after hit.

They mentioned Gunnar had hand injury or something on xmas and it could same now. I dont recall was it JR tweet.

Allen injury will be eventually pain in the arse if he's long term, I think its groin or gootch injury. There is no problem if Elliott goes God mode, but if he falls Binnington in and the roof is on fire.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Agree that Jbo had concussion, they way Getzlaf hit him and that Jbo look was 'odd' after hit.

They mentioned Gunnar had hand injury or something on xmas and it could same now. I dont recall was it JR tweet.

Allen injury will be eventually pain in the arse if he's long term, I think its groin or gootch injury. There is no problem if Elliott goes God mode, but if he falls Binnington in and the roof is on fire.

They specifically said Gunnarsson's injury is different from the earlier one.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
After the ASG lol.... weather that's the first game after or a week later, we don't know.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Can't wait for Schwartz to get back out there. We could really use him.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Has anyone heard any details about Army not getting Gunnar off of the IR in time? I posted a little about it in the GDT and no one responded. The CBA doesn't list a time deadline for taking a guy off of the IR. The rule simply states that the team must give notice "prior to the player playing in an NHL game". The only other mention of time is that the NHL removes a player from IR "on the day the club activates the player to play". It is in Article 16.11(g) of the CBA if anyone wants to look.

My only guess is that the Central Registry won't accept notice after 5pm Eastern, which would be ridiculous since they accept trade notices 24 hours a day. Additionally, they accept forms to put a player on IR after 5pm.

I legitimately don't understand what happened here and am hoping someone has heard something that I missed.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Has anyone heard any details about Army not getting Gunnar off of the IR in time? I posted a little about it in the GDT and no one responded. The CBA doesn't list a time deadline for taking a guy off of the IR. The rule simply states that the team must give notice "prior to the player playing in an NHL game". The only other mention of time is that the NHL removes a player from IR "on the day the club activates the player to play". It is in Article 16.11(g) of the CBA if anyone wants to look.

My only guess is that the Central Registry won't accept notice after 5pm Eastern, which would be ridiculous since they accept trade notices 24 hours a day. Additionally, they accept forms to put a player on IR after 5pm.

I legitimately don't understand what happened here and am hoping someone has heard something that I missed.

I was curious and had the same thought about 5pm.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Yea I have no idea about that, they even mentioned it last night on NHL Live but didn't really explain it at all just said Army didn't get it done in time

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Gunny, Parayko, and Bortuzzo are healthy again. But Edmundson took a puck to the face. his availability is unknown for tonight's game.

taylord22

Mar 30, 2009
Has there been any update on Petro yet?

He's not on the ice. Shatty is skating in his place. If he was going to play, I would think that Bort would be skating with Bouw...

Just hoping it's largely precautionary and one of those "he would play if it was the playoffs" injuries.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
3 weeks for Pietrangelo...wow.

Coyle better get his ****ing head knocked off next month

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
We were so close to playing a game with our full lineup. Damn it. On the bright side this gives DA 3 more weeks to evaluate the team. Is 3 weeks from now before or after the trade deadline?

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Everytime we play the Wild they injure our players, it's been going on for like 3 years now

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
We were so close to playing a game with our full lineup. Damn it. On the bright side this gives DA 3 more weeks to evaluate the team. Is 3 weeks from now before or after the trade deadline?

That should stick a forking any Shattenkirk/Parayko trade. Hell...any roster move now.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Not that anyone wants to see Pietrangelo hurt but this is an opportunity to test Parayko that much more. Shattenkirk too, but we pretty much know his skill set.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad