The 2015-2016 Colaiacovo Report (Man-games lost)

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
I kind of scoffed at the suggestion that the Blues conditioning staff wasn't doing their job at first, but now I'm starting to wonder. Any thoughts on why Schwartz isn't practicing?

He went hard into the boards last night. Don't have a timestamp, but I remember him getting up slowly

Total Bender

Unregistered User
Apr 20, 2014
Stl
I would think that this soon after returning that taking a day off wouldn't help his conditioning. I'm all for giving guys rest if they need it. Just want to rule out lingering problems with his ankle.

Total Bender

Unregistered User
Apr 20, 2014
Stl
JP tweeted a little while ago "schwartz and lehtera availability uncertain after missing practice" I'm paraphrasing.

Also, do I need to have a twitter account in order to post tweets here?

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I don't know I looked on twitter and on Tom Timmerman's Blues blog and didn't see anything but maybe I missed it.

Korac tweeted that Schwartz and Bortuzzo are maintenance days. I'd post the tweet but I'm on mobile.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Jaden Schwartz did finish Thursday's game against the Rangers, but he was not on the ice for Friday's practice. Afterwards, Hitchcock said it was for maintenance purposes. After missing 49 games while recovering from a fractured ankle, Schwartz has played in seven games since returning, and has four goals and two assists.

"Hopefully both guys (Lehtera and Schwartz) are ready to go, but we'll see," Hitchcock said. "We'll see in the morning."

Guess we will know in the morning.

jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
Also, do I need to have a twitter account in order to post tweets here?

nope, just post tweet number

http://i.imgur.com/tKSL6Jc.jpg

between the tweet tags

m25hJk9.png

=

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
We are starting to get healthy...isn't it about time for a Minnesota game to refill our IR roll? Why yes...yes it is. :cry:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad