Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Patrick Bateman, assistant coach

american-psycho-christian-bale1.jpg

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
How long shall I wait before tabulating the results? I've got four votes thus far.

4/10 isnt impressive but then again the final date was the 10th originally right?

Edit: Sorry dont know where i got the 10th from, carry on lol

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Voted.

Hobnobs, you have another pick to make, don't you?

yea, Ill pick Stanislav Petukhov, rw/d

untitled-7.jpg

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=18764998&postcount=193

Raoul Le Mats Swedish Vikings

coach Igor Dmitriev

Ilkka Sinisalo - Guy Charron - Mariusz Czerkawski (A)
Fredrik Modin - Roland Eriksson - Keith Jones
Sergio Momesso - Valtteri Filppula - Wayne Presley
Chris Nilan - Frans Nielsen - Grant Marshall
Thomas Rundqvist, Stanislav Petukhov

Fred Higginbotham - Jeff Norton (A)
Bryan Marchment - Willie Huber (C)
Paul Baxter - Danny Markov
Mats Waltin, Thommy Abrahamsson

Byron Dafoe
Sergei Bobrovsky

Last edited:

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
But yeah, it's extremely lame that we're doing all this breakneck speed drafting to satisfy the addictions of a select few, having two farcical drafts instead of what could have been a really good, well paced AA draft with better research, bios, discussion and analysis. How will anyone looking at either of these drafts get a good idea of who deserves a AAA promotion? I mean, sure, we could have an all star team, but is everyone even informed enough to vote on them with the way this thing was slap-chopped together?

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
But yeah, it's extremely lame that we're doing all this breakneck speed drafting to satisfy the addictions of a select few, having two farcical drafts instead of what could have been a really good, well paced AA draft with better research, bios, discussion and analysis. How will anyone looking at either of these drafts get a good idea of who deserves a AAA promotion? I mean, sure, we could have an all star team, but is everyone even informed enough to vote on them with the way this thing was slap-chopped together?

I wont partake in a playoff series and spoke to grandpa and he feels the same way. This was too rushed and it seemed to be about to make as many picks as possible as fast as possible. I dont see the point in drafts if there isnt any discussions or anything. Ppl just seemed to pick players and log day after day after day. Hell, even the MLD/AAA was quiet tho not as bad.

BubbaBoot

Oct 19, 2003
The Fenway
Visit site
I do know I've been spending far too much time researching but I also discover players I haven't known before....then somebody throws out names that I overlooked. It's intriguing bur my schedule is starting to get in the way.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I enjoy doing these drafts a lot and whatever but I got to think we should never be in a situation where we are doing the A draft in a new year and basing it upon the previous year's ATD. We managed to get 5 drafts in in 2011, maybe in the future we could do the drafts based upon that schedule and not have to rush to get a draft done.

Sturminator

Love is a duel
Feb 27, 2002
West Egg, New York
AA Regular Season Standings:

1. Balgonie Dallas Stars
2. Pittsburgh Ninjas
3. Seattle Hulks
4. Lindsay Lohans
5. Erie Canals
6. La Quinta Inns and Suites
7. Dirty Sanchez's Swedish Meatballs
8. Riyadh Oil Kings
9. Boston Bronies
10. Danville Half Boards

I'll give more detailed results upon request. Cheers.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Spanish flu outbreak hits!
Not seen since 1919 Stanley Cup Finals were cancelled

Balgonie awarded the cup and trustees allow any cup challenge series that may come along if a worthy opponent wishes to contend in a best-of-3 series like in the early days of hockey history.

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
AA Regular Season Standings:

1. Balgonie Dallas Stars
2. Pittsburgh Ninjas
3. Seattle Hulks
4. Lindsay Lohans
5. Erie Canals
8. Riyadh Oil Kings
9. Boston Bronies
10. Danville Half Boards

I'll give more detailed results upon request. Cheers.

I would only like to see how close or not close it was, if its not a big hassle for ya ass :naughty:

Sturminator

Love is a duel
Feb 27, 2002
West Egg, New York
Without getting into really detailed voting data, here's how it looks in terms of tiers:

1. Balgonie Dallas Stars
--------------------------
2. Pittsburgh Ninjas
3. Seattle Hulks
4. Lindsay Lohans
5. Erie Canals
8. Riyadh Oil Kings
9. Boston Bronies
10. Danville Half Boards

The interesting information here is that the 3, 4, 5, 6 teams were all separated by only a single point each, and the 8, 9, 10 teams were also very tight.

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Without getting into really detailed voting data, here's how it looks in terms of tiers:

1. Balgonie Dallas Stars
2. Pittsburgh Ninjas
3. Seattle Hulks
4. Lindsay Lohans
5. Erie Canals
8. Riyadh Oil Kings
9. Boston Bronies
10. Danville Half Boards

The interesting information here is that the 3, 4, 5, 6 teams were all separated by only a single point each, and the 8, 9, 10 teams were also very tight.

Im special :yo:

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
If anyone has some spare time, I'd love some comments from a veteran on my team.

We should have a playoff, then there will be lots comments on every team.

I hoped to win but I expected this to be a battle. I had a lot of luck in the AAA that I didn't have here. however the regular season voting went, I looked forward to a playoff where we could give these players and teams the analysis they deserve, and I could either topple the regular season champ or be toppled myself.

The Spanish flu was supposed to cancel the A playoffs. Not the AA. So let's still do this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad