Toronto FC: TFC 2024 Season

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I used to have seasons for a few years when Seba joined .. but bottom line by 2nd year i realized it was too cold to sit at BMO due to wind off lake until well into June .. but if team gets back to championship level where they have a chance to win then i am back again as there was nothing like that 1 game when we beat Seattle for da championship at BMO .. all of us who were there know especially after the Seattle disappointment before
Come down to the Hammer and support the 4x CPL Champions Forge where The Donut Box is kept warm and toasty by the firey breath of Sparx:
20230415_152404.jpg

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Just a terrible effort the entire game, even when up a man. Couldn’t maintain possession because the passes were to the team in blue. They need a striker, Akinola and Prince are horrific. Could have used Osorio and Laryea. Team lacks depth.

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
Injuries definitely hurt them last game, but how they don’t have a capable striker at this point is pretty sad.

Also how the heck are nyfc allowed to play in that stadium? Absolute joke.

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
Good news: TFC game is on TSN3 at 7:30 Eastern

Bad News: Copa America qualifier at 4 is only on OneSoccer.

At this point, I think the RCMP should be investigating whether or not there were bribes involved in the CSB deal because no rational person would accept a flat rate deal while our national program was at its lowest point and which prevents most Canadians from watching the team.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Watched this after the Leaf game, great win.
Any reason why they would schedule a night game this time of year? Add to that no GO Train and a Leaf game on, it must have been chaotic down at BMO. Seems like poor planning.

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
I caught most of the game. The kid Spicer looked really good out there. A notable level above the likes of the academy players and prince owosu types. I’ll give Marshall rutty props too. He’s a great young player.

I didn’t see insigne’s injury but if it’s a muscle thing he’ll probably miss a few games. Any news?

Bernardeschi was great again. He’s a real engine for this team.

Also anyone watch Canada Trinidad? Really bad first half. Team played better as the game went on. Shaffelburg of all players was the most impactful I thought.

Still a convincing enough win and apparently Trinidad gave the USA a hard time recently. Really curious to see who they go with as manager this summer.

All that positive momentum from World Cup qualifying was basically erased last summer, so CSA needs to get their shit together and reverse the damage. Get some positivity back into the program. I wouldn’t count on it though.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Big win last night with a depleted lineup. Hopefully Insigne's injury isn't too serious.

Spicer looks like the real deal.

Reactions: ACC1224

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I guess we need MLS Season Pass to watch any more games this year? :help:

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
The prior ones were on the schedule, no more listed.
They can just pick them up as the season goes along?

There are more lined up, but if i remember correctly there's a big gap from now till the next game.

It should be on the schedule on the TSN website. When i looked at it a while back there seemed to be a bit less than half the games on TSN. If you're going by the schedule on the team's site, then yeah it doesn't show anymore.

It sucks especially now that the team looks like they're turning it around. But f*** that apple TV nonsense. I'll sooner try to watch 3rd party streams on my ipad or just skip those apple Tv games before i pay anything for an additional crappy platform.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad