Toronto FC: TFC 2024 Season

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
I used to have seasons for a few years when Seba joined .. but bottom line by 2nd year i realized it was too cold to sit at BMO due to wind off lake until well into June .. but if team gets back to championship level where they have a chance to win then i am back again as there was nothing like that 1 game when we beat Seattle for da championship at BMO .. all of us who were there know especially after the Seattle disappointment before

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
yeah i looked at the schedule on TFC site and as of now every game after march is only on apple TV. I was hoping there would be more, but it doesn't look like it.

That's so messed up. I hate it so much.

I'm a fan from season 1. I still have my 2007 danny dichio goal seat cushion and i was there for the pitch invasion last game that year... But i'm sorry, theres zero chance i cave into this Apple TV thing. F that.

Also I'm sure the team hates it. I'm sure the team knows this is brutal for the market audience and its growth.
I'm sure the league realizes it's bad for fans, but they made this deal with Apple and they're doubling down on corporate greed.

Even if half the games would be on apple tv... that would suck, but i would still support TFC (and that league), but i guess the only thing that will bring me to BMO field this year will be to watch the Argos.

Reactions: trellaine201

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
yeah i looked at the schedule on TFC site and as of now every game after march is only on apple TV. I was hoping there would be more, but it doesn't look like it.

That's so messed up. I hate it so much.

I'm a fan from season 1. I still have my 2007 danny dichio goal seat cushion and i was there for the pitch invasion last game that year... But i'm sorry, theres zero chance i cave into this Apple TV thing. F that.

Also I'm sure the team hates it. I'm sure the team knows this is brutal for the market audience and its growth.
I'm sure the league realizes it's bad for fans, but they made this deal with Apple and they're doubling down on corporate greed.

Even if half the games would be on apple tv... that would suck, but i would still support TFC (and that league), but i guess the only thing that will bring me to BMO field this year will be to watch the Argos.
The next 3 are on TSN, then none on TSN until May 4

Reactions: howlman

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
How did you get may 4th on TSN? teams site says it's apple. All games after the next 3 are apple.
Look at the TSN schedule above. They updated the schedule right before the first game and now have 14 TFC games in total.

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
Look at the TSN schedule above. They updated the schedule right before the first game and now have 14 TFC games in total.
Oh OK. That's better than what i thought, but it's still bad. Less than half the games. :mad:

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I know it's early in the season and there is a lot of work to do....However, this team feels different. The players look like they want it, something we couldn't say at any point last season.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Strong effort defensively once again. World class strike by Insigne. Well deserved victory.

The Herdman effect is real.

Reactions: al secord

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Home opener today at 2pm on TSN4

(Doing this as a PSA for those like me who never know when this team plays.)
You're doing God's work. Yet, I still missed it.

That felt great. Looks to me like the players are really buying in to what ever Herdman is putting out.
Exactly. I score a goal like that and I'm running naked into the south stands. He went and jumped Herdman. Love to see it.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
What an indictment on Bradley as the coach last season. He had no idea what he was doing/lost the trust of the players. Team looks completely different under Herdman. What a great start. Insigne has done more so far than he did all of last year. What a boot 🥾

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Also really impressed with Oso in the midfield. Felt like last season could have been the first step back for him @ 30 years old. Early returns show a player that plenty of football left.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Home opener today at 2pm on TSN4

(Doing this as a PSA for those like me who never know when this team plays.)
I missed your post, and didn't even scan the guide to see if the game was on since I assumed it was not... Oops. TSN not promoting these games well I don't think as we have TSN on every night from 4-7, plus curling plus Leafs games. Weird. Caught the highlights.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Matty Longstaff made his debut yesterday in the second half and looked like he hasn't missed a beat. Very impressive considering he hadn't played a club match in a very long time due to injury.

Hopefully he can stay healthy and be a difference maker for us in the midfield.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Herdman showing his quality as a manager.

The CSA will never find a manager as good as him and they let it all slip away because of corruption and incompetence.

OddyOh

Really, Healy?
Aug 18, 2010
Regina, SK

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Heads up, friends. Watch all MLS matches this weekend for free on AppleTV: All MLS matches streaming free on Apple TV app this weekend, no subscription required - 9to5Mac

Also test out the Multiview feature, where available.

“You can get the Apple TV app on Apple devices, Amazon Fire Stick, Roku, Comcast Xfinity set-top box, PlayStation, Xbox, Windows, and more platforms. Android users can watch in a web browser at tv.apple.com.”
The game is also available on TSN4 for those with cable packages.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad