Toronto FC: TFC 2024 Season

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
New season kicks off Sunday, most games only available on Apple TV - MLS Season Pass.

Does anyone know what that costs?

Think we're in for another rough year but maybe they'll surprise us!

Last edited:

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
i heard something about TSN carrying a lot more toronto FC games this year. Hopefully that's true as this would be the only way i will watch TFC games. Apple TV and MLS can fukk right off as far as i'm concerned.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
New season kicks off Saturday, most games only available on Apple TV - MLS Season Pass.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
i heard something about TSN carrying a lot more toronto FC games this year. Hopefully that's true as this would be the only way i will watch TFC games. Apple TV and MLS can fukk right off as far as i'm concerned.
Looks like the first 12 games aren't available according to the schedule.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Thanks, yeah I saw that but it doesn't show the price for Apple TV subscribers just that it's discounted.

Thanks for the thread!

Burn the tape from last year's disaster. Will be hard to follow without apple tv

Herdman please work your magic.
Hate to be the one to break it to you but they are projected to finish last.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
New season kicks off Saturday, most games only available on Apple TV - MLS Season Pass.

So for Apple, I have the family plan which includes Apple Music for 4 people, Apple TV, it’s around $25/month I think

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Thanks, yeah I saw that but it doesn't show the price for Apple TV subscribers just that it's discounted.

Hate to be the one to break it to you but they are projected to finish last.
I don't subscribe to Apple TV+. Looks like when you login you get clarity on the pricing. Prob between 2 and 5 off per month maybe?

They had their peak for a number of years. Unfortunate to only win one championship. It's going to take a few years to get back to being respectable.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I don't subscribe to Apple TV+. Looks like when you login you get clarity on the pricing. Prob between 2 and 5 off per month maybe?

They had their peak for a number of years. Unfortunate to only win one championship. It's going to take a few years to get back to being respectable.
Thanks I'll check it out next time I'm in front of the tv. I'd like to follow and watch more but they don't make it easy. If it's cheap I'll subscribe if not their loss. Already pay way too much for all our other subscriptions.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Reactions: ACC1224

MilkofthePoppy

Oct 27, 2022
I was all onboard after they signed the Italians... and then last year they put all the games on Apple TV. I will catch the few games that are on TSN but beyond that I ain't paying shit.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002

Also, this Sunday's game is on TSN3 for anyone looking
Not showing it be televised here?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Thats positive but this team needs a complete attitude change. Hopefully the new skip can get the Italians to buy in. Sad what this team has become after being such a great story in this city.
Herdman is a great 'people' manager. Hopefully we see a lift in the team and results from it.

He also won't mess around, send Arfield packing despite being one of the better players on the CMNT at the time. If people don't buy in, they will be out the door.

Reactions: Rude Dog

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021

Also, this Sunday's game is on TSN3 for anyone looking
Interesting. So i looked at the TFC schedule on TFc's website. 3 of first 4 games are on TSN and then there's a massive stretch of no TSN games. I wonder what the actual coverage is? Seems like they haven't updated it yet just the way it looks on that site.

I don't know where i heard that TSN will have more games this year, but i hope that's the case. I like toronto FC and have been a big fan since season 1. I'm holding out hope that following this team will be easier than it was last year.

Reactions: hockeywiz542

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Interesting. So i looked at the TFC schedule on TFc's website. 3 of first 4 games are on TSN and then there's a massive stretch of no TSN games. I wonder what the actual coverage is? Seems like they haven't updated it yet just the way it looks on that site.

I don't know where i heard that TSN will have more games this year, but i hope that's the case. I like toronto FC and have been a big fan since season 1. I'm holding out hope that following this team will be easier than it was last year.
That's new. When I initially posted that schedule, those games were Apple TV only.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
I feel like TFC has lost a good amount of their audience. Does anyone have data on this?

After they went woke during the BLM riots + the apple subscription + being terrible, I think many people fell off.

Reactions: ACC1224

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad