WJC: Team Sweden 2024 U20 WJC roster talk

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Well for once we’ve been ”lucky” with injuries. Willander and Lindstein instead of Odelius and Norén = major upgrade.

I was also worried Johansson would stick to the top-6 but luckily he was just there to replace Salomonsson. He looked pretty shaky against Latvia.

Forwards looking solid too, getting good offense from all three scoring lines.
Honestly both Willander and Lindstein are better players than Mattias Hävelid. Not that he’s bad.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
As a Canadian, I feel I should come on here and offer my congratulations on a near perfect game by Team Sweden. It’s pretty rare to see a Canadian team get smothered to that degree.

Also, please disregard any comments about our missing guys. That was embarrassing to read. :shakehead

Lastly, I can honestly say as a Vancouverite, that a bad day for Canada was actually a pretty solid day for Vancouver. All three of our draftees were extremely impressive in that game.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
As a Canadian, I feel I should come on here and offer my congratulations on a near perfect game by Team Sweden. It’s pretty rare to see a Canadian team get smothered to that degree.

Also, please disregard any comments about our missing guys. That was embarrassing to read. :shakehead

Lastly, I can honestly say as a Vancouverite, that a bad day for Canada was actually a pretty solid day for Vancouver. All three of our draftees were extremely impressive in that game.
jeeze get on your knees some more for them why don't you lol

EK47

Feb 7, 2013

I think most swedish hockey fans are well aware that Canada are always missing a ton of players. Just the fact that half of Scandinavium was filled with fans from the other side of the pond is impressive. Not to mention good. Canadian money is in the end what makes this tournament what it is and teams like Sweden this good aswell.

Reactions: Eye of Ra

PrimumHockeyist

Apr 7, 2018
hockey-stars.ca
That was a really good game yesterday, but I have a question. It is just me or do both Sweden and Canada have relatively large teams this year? I really liked the banging on both teams part yesterday. Took me back to the 2012 LA Kings a little. Heavy hockey.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
That was a really good game yesterday, but I have a question. It is just me or do both Sweden and Canada have relatively large teams this year? I really liked the banging on both teams part yesterday. Took me back to the 2012 LA Kings a little. Heavy hockey.
I think Sweden has an average weight of 83 kg and Canada an average weight of 84.

Reactions: PrimumHockeyist

johan f

Jun 23, 2008
Sweden
Can someone help me out to sort out all Hävelids. Is the coach related to Niklas Hävelid? The goalie is a son to Niklas. What about the skater Hävelid?

erikhamren

May 7, 2021
Sweden
Getting outplayed at home vs Switzerland in a QF. Outplayed like always vs decent to good teams. Hope everyone resigns

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
its not a coaching problem, we are just not good enough , same with the mens NT. we have regressed alot in this sport. it was the same with handball, but now we are good again in handball so there is always hope

• Haha
Reactions: Pieck

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Rudslätt getting more time in the 3rd than FUS & Stenberg. Almost as much as Bystedt & Edstrom.

Forsfjäll getting OT time over FUS.

Coaching, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: Eye of Ra

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad