WJC: Team Sweden 2024 U20 WJC roster talk

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
the comparison was made by a village idiot whom every loathes, .........when the guy drafted him.
Village idiot aside, what I'm saying is that I don't mind those comparisons on draft day (everybody makes them), but people are comparing what the player MAY be like in the future, not what he is now.

Reactions: hn777

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012
Anyone have a stream for the Sweden-USA game? If so, please pm me. Thanks.

erikhamren

May 7, 2021
Sweden
we shamelessly celebrated the tourney win agaisnt B teams in november with our A team and got all thinking we are here to get serious but we are once again playing terror hockey.

BluesyShoes

Unregistered User
Dec 11, 2010
D pairings with ASP:

Willander - Hävelid
Norén - ASP
EP - Salomonsson
Johansson

Order of those TBA.
Willander on the left side? Saw clips on Twitter of the last exhibition game and Willy was on the right. Curious to see him on the left and how fluid he and his partner can be positionally.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Willander on the left side? Saw clips on Twitter of the last exhibition game and Willy was on the right. Curious to see him on the left and how fluid he and his partner can be positionally.
My bad, that's a mistake. Willander's the RD on the pairing, they're both RHDs usually playing on the right.

Update on Norén. The update is: there will be an update later.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Sucks for Norén but I don’t see Lindstein as a downgrade.

I was actually fairly pleased with the USA game overall. I would play ASP more than 30 minutes in elimination games, team is so much better with him on the ice. Also really like the 4th line. H. Hävelid is just too small though….

Kuracmugger

Oct 15, 2019
Will they play with those new dark blue jersey‘s from the exhibition games or the lighter blue ones from years prior?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad