Good bogg - hävelid
Odelius - Pettersson
Lindstein

Hävelid
Swedin

Wanna Keep the best three separated

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
By the looks of it, Leo Carlsson's elbow injury is not as bad as first reported. Or else he would not be named to the team. Lekkerimäki is obviously questionable due to mono, but I am guessing he wouldn't be named either unless he is showing signs of speedy recovery.

Team is pretty good on paper. Interesting mix of offensively creative players and grinders. Will battle it out for the #1 spot in the group with Finland.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
No Jonsson either.

If Leo + Lekkerimäki can play, something like:

Bystedt - L.Carlsson - Lekkerimäki
Öhgren - Östlund - Hemström
Suzdalev - Stenberg - Almgren
Rudslätt - Wagner - O.Pettersson

Odelius - Hävelid
Lindstein - Salomonsson
Elias Pettersson - Fransson

Sounds pretty good, would've liked Jonsson to take Almgren's spot, who would center Wagner, & Rudslätt/O.Pettersson instead. But pretty close to ideal if it can happen.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
All players who made it had a very strong case. It's a pretty good team (with Lekkerimäki and Carlsson), better than the Hlinka roster for sure.

erikhamren

May 7, 2021
Sweden
Då ska vi se.

Leo Carlsson - Östlund - lekkerimäki
Öhgren - bystedt - Almgren
Wagner - Stenberg - Pettersson
Tell - born - rudslätt

Good Bogg - Salomonsson
Odelius - hävelid
E Pettersson - Lindstein
Fransson - Norén

Hävelid
Swedin

What do you think? I see us as gold candidates

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
im not familiar with Tell, Pettersson and Born, what kind of players are they?

i would keep öhgren with östlund and lekkerimäki btw.

erikhamren

May 7, 2021
Sweden
im not familiar with Tell, Pettersson and Born, what kind of players are they?

i would keep öhgren with östlund and lekkerimäki btw.
Dunno, i have only seen O Pettersson when he played in 4 nation cup, i didnt noticed any amazing, but he has 26 goals in u20 elit.

Hmm maybe, but i wanna keep them separated in training match to see how it goes.

Suzdalev - Östlund - Lekkerimäki

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Any news on Lekkerimäki? The team has apparently been practicing in Germany the last few days.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Anyways, looks like this will not be shown on any Swedish networks. What a bunch of bullshit. So what now, bad quality stream or paying 20 euro for some foreign network to able to see the games? yikes.

erikhamren

May 7, 2021
Sweden
Anyways, looks like this will not be shown on any Swedish networks. What a bunch of bullshit. So what now, bad quality stream or paying 20 euro for some foreign network to able to see the games? yikes.
Yes, i was looking forward to this tournament, ffs

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I'm fairly sure the IIHF youtube streams the games. Available in countries with no network (having bought and) broadcasting it. With the tournament being in Europe you'd think networks would jump at it.

Should be noted though that SVT has bought the rights to hockey tournaments/games last-minute before. I'd fully expect them to do it here too.

erikhamren

May 7, 2021
Sweden
I'm fairly sure the IIHF youtube streams the games. Available in countries with no network (having bought and) broadcasting it. With the tournament being in Europe you'd think networks would jump at it.

Should be noted though that SVT has bought the rights to hockey tournaments/games last-minute before. I'd fully expect them to do it here too.
Last year SVT only showed the semi final. I have asked swehockeys official insta 2 times but they wont answer. SAD!

erikhamren

May 7, 2021
Sweden
Trekronors instagram still hasnt answered my question, so no streaming on svenskhockey.. also seems like SVT wont stream either. I have looked forward to this…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad