Rasmus Rudslätt - Tim Almgren - Fabian Wagner
Joel Jonsson

Last edited:
Reactions: Martin Elz

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Speaking of 16 year olds, Kalle Carlsson, Theo Lindstein and Hugo Mell looks intresting.

Last edited:

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I sure as hell look more forward to this than U20 WJC. Hävelid is a decent coach unlike Monten. Team looks pretty good.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Hugo Hävelid
Lukas Swedin
Lukas Selindh

Mattias Havelid - Elias Salomonsson
Calle Odelius - Theo Lindstein
Filip Nordberg - Elias Pettersson
Victor Jonsson

Liam Öhgren - Noah Östlund - Jonathan Lekkerimäki
Alexander Suzdalev - Leo Carlsson - Filip Bystedt
Kalle Carlsson - Helmer Styf - Joel Jonsson

Can Kalle play wing? He has been the best u17 player this season.

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
What happened in Sweden? Why are the Swedes unable to find and develop the world's talent as a center? A few years ago, everyone wanted to be like Erik Karlsson, it worked. But where is the genius at the center? Such as Finland has in Aho or Barkov, the US will soon have a star in Zegras. Bäckström will end soon, fortunately Lindholm in Calgary has started playing centers and is great, Zibanejad will play with him for a few more years but otherwise it's bad. Yes, there is Elias Pettersson, but I have a feeling that he cannot follow up on an excellent first season and I have doubts whether there will ever be a clear number one center for Sweden. The wings are not nearly as occupied as the center. Is there a change in Sweden and is there a chance that Sweden will eventually overtake Finland and once again have a clear advantage over them?

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Leo Carlsson is a great center prospect on this team at least

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
What happened in Sweden? Why are the Swedes unable to find and develop the world's talent as a center? A few years ago, everyone wanted to be like Erik Karlsson, it worked. But where is the genius at the center? Such as Finland has in Aho or Barkov, the US will soon have a star in Zegras. Bäckström will end soon, fortunately Lindholm in Calgary has started playing centers and is great, Zibanejad will play with him for a few more years but otherwise it's bad. Yes, there is Elias Pettersson, but I have a feeling that he cannot follow up on an excellent first season and I have doubts whether there will ever be a clear number one center for Sweden. The wings are not nearly as occupied as the center. Is there a change in Sweden and is there a chance that Sweden will eventually overtake Finland and once again have a clear advantage over them?

what are you talking about? leo carlsson, bystedt, kalle karlsson and östlund are all fine center prospects.

Reactions: Hockeyfrilla

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Hugo Hävelid
Lukas Swedin
Lukas Selindh

Filip Nordberg - Elias Pettersson
Victor Jonsson

Kalle Carlsson - Helmer Styf - Joel Jonsson

Can Kalle play wing? He has been the best u17 player this season.
Pretty much every center can play wing, Kalle has played a lot on the wing for Örebro. Anyways; Otto Stenberg should be on the team(over Rudslätt). 3rd line of K.Carlsson, Stenberg, & J.Jonsson would be fun to watch. I'd also have Hugo Fransson over Nordberg. No idea who Victor Jonsson is.

Hemström should also be considered: Brynäs J20 is ass.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Pretty much every center can play wing, Kalle has played a lot on the wing for Örebro. Anyways; Otto Stenberg should be on the team(over Rudslätt). 3rd line of K.Carlsson, Stenberg, & J.Jonsson would be fun to watch. I'd also have Hugo Fransson over Nordberg. No idea who Victor Jonsson is.

victor jonsson have played 13 games with MoDo without looking terrible. The son of Hans Jonsson.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012

Yes, Hemström was one of our better forwards at the Hlinka tournament.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Ok what about this:

Hugo Hävelid
Lukas Swedin
Lukas Selindh

Hugo Fransson - Elias Pettersson
Filip Nordberg

Kalle Carlsson - Otto Stenberg - Joel Jonsson
Fabian Wagner - Maximilian Kilpinen - Linus Hemström

Medal-canidate?

wayupnorth

Nov 22, 2018
Will canada send a team given all Junior leagues in canada not finishing regular schedules until late April?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad