WC: Team Sweden 2019 roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
I do not understand.. I mean Kempe has arguably the best tools on the entire team, but he simply doesn’t have the ”computer” to be an effective top6 center. Let alone with two extremely cerebral players in Lindholm and Lindblom. You’ve tried it for two entire games with absolutely ZERO production 5vs5 its time to go back to the drawing board with that one.
It is just how the team looks this year. Forward side is much weaker.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
It is just how the team looks this year. Forward side is much weaker.
Yeah but leaving Bratt out of your top 6 doesn’t make it stronger. Lindholm should center moving Kempe down to the third line. Having Bratt at the right wing.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
Yeah but leaving Bratt out of your top 6 doesn’t make it stronger. Lindholm should center moving Kempe down to the third line. Having Bratt at the right wing.
It might change during the tournament. I agree that Kempe hasnt shown he is top6 material.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
It might change during the tournament. I agree that Kempe hasnt shown he is top6 material.
He might be at wing but he’s not really a center that works well with cerebral players. I mean he is really fast really strong and has GREAT hands but his style is just wrong at center.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Sedins just finished doing a marathon last weekend. They are in shape. Call them up Sweden! That lineup looks bad

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
The 3rd line looks better than the 2nd since Lander and Eriksson have been better than Lindblom and Kempe so far and have a lot of experience from this level. So for Bratt to be there is not necessarily a bad thing for him, could be a very solid two-way line. A lot of guys kinda didn't really put the effort in this weekend though, so it would be dumb to draw conclusions before the tournament starts. But Lindholm needs to step up as a top player.

Reactions: Elvs

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Created a new thread since this one reached 1000 posts. We still do that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad