KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Plusses:
Barky is producing more.
Tarasenko is playing well.
Goalies are playing well.
PK doesn’t suck as much as I thought it would.
Fourth line is decent.

Minuses:
Tkachuk out.
Swaggy out.
Ek out.
D sucks, full of Kullshit.
Forecheck sucks mostly.
Timing completely off.
Effort sucks.
PP sucks again.
No physical presence.
Dumb f*** penalties.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I just want to tell the Panthers executives that I know how to fix the team. I know what ails them. I can promise a championship.

I’ll need $10M deposited to an untraceable Cayman bank account first though. The answers are ironclad solid, but they aren’t free.

I’m the only one who knows. Why not take a chance? The Oilers did after the first 15 games, and look at them now! Ducks didn’t, and look at them now!

PM me or call my direct number at 888-GUL-LBLE.
I’ll call you later.

• Haha
Reactions: batting1k and KW

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I did. Clever, my friend, but no. :)
1712165192753.png

• Haha
Reactions: MaWa

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
The team is not playing their game. The game that had them in the running for the President’s Trophy.

In your face, hitting everyone/everywhere on the ice, chirping the opponents, and just plain old being a**holes to play against. That's Panthers Hockey.

They get back to that and they will make a deep run. Other teams have to switch th38r play from regular season to playoffs, Panthers just need to play the same as they have all season.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Shannon being the voice of calm reason.

Dat PP % lmao, only thing i can think is theyre just blowing it on purpose cause woof

Also nice to see that top 5 do well, Tanks fitting in just well, cant wait to see what he does when the team isnt sucking ass.
Erod on the bottom sucks, i know he was on the 3rd line for a bit where nothing good happens unless reino is there but yeesh.

I guess we have nothing to hide on the PK cause its been pretty good.

Bobs #s have been interesting, a lot of his goals against hes like 1v1 in a bad position, so its not all that worrying. Hes prob not also going god mode either. Still, dont get why theyre playing him that much during this, why not a 50-50 split?

1712176237241.png

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
so when does the team kinda go back to their ways?
Playoffs?
a few games before it?

I get taking it easy and maybe some injuries undisclosed/sickness etc but losing for a whole ass month doesnt seem like a great plan.

Was kinda hopin for some actual playing with new lineups to see how theyd run, but just seems like shuffling along with no effort so i dunno, i guess theyre getting what they need from practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad