Post-Game Talk: Team is Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
I had the same thinking. But I’m starting to be concerned.

A top team going on cruise control would still play for something like .500. We have 1 regulation win the last 8-9 games I think…

On the other hand, I can’t believe they became this bad. It almost looks like they are losing on purpose.
We are not a skilled team. Skilled teams can take the foot of the gas and still be good. We are an all effort team, no effort equals no chance to win.

I have no idea how they think they will be able to jump start this team on game 1 of the POs

Never left
I don't know why but to me this profile pic feels the most disturbing of them all. Are we playing "Among us" and you are going to kill us all?

• Haha
Reactions: Gentle Man

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL

Didn’t Pomo say the other day that an illness has been going through the team? With Chucky out, I believe Barkov was out because of it as well, maybe (hopefully?) that’s what has been going on?

I mean, it doesn’t account for braindeadness on some of the passes to opponents, but teams that were running through the League like we were don’t just fall apart suddenly.

Keep remembering Tampa before their 2nd Cup. We literally F’d em up right before the playoffs, they ran us over in the playoffs.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
IMG_1809.jpeg
IMG_1810.jpeg

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Not sure I have answers for this other than most good teams this year have had some spell of poor play like this during the year. It is what it is.

How they bounce back is what matters. I worry what this Tarasenko move has done to team chemistry. Guys have always talked about how "everyone has bought in" and everyone "believes in the system" but if a new guy comes in and is struggling/defying the system maybe that's creating a rift?

I don't know, the timing is just a little suspect. It's obviously more than Tarasenko, the defense has completely fallen off a cliff and the goalies are no longer bailing them out. Maurice is visibly frustrated so I don't think this is a case of the team "taking their foot off the gas" down the stretch. These guys look messy.

Fortunately they're a good team and they know that. A couple good bounces and the confidence will come back. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 5 Hole and VIMMM

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Tarasenko is definitely not the reason this team is playing badly right now.

Kuli needs a mandatory break, fast. That should already be good enough to give up 2 goals less per game. The others have to get their sh*t together, you don't just unlearn to play. They really must have their heads somewhere else, there is no logical explanation

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
vlad has actually produced while still playing defensive...

Our backend defense has been bad. its like their just out of whack or the league has figured out how to beat us.
There is no way every team just miraculously figured it out. This is all on them. Effort and grit has been nonexistent. Going through the motions.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I just want to tell the Panthers executives that I know how to fix the team. I know what ails them. I can promise a championship.

I’ll need $10M deposited to an untraceable Cayman bank account first though. The answers are ironclad solid, but they aren’t free.

I’m the only one who knows. Why not take a chance? The Oilers did after the first 15 games, and look at them now! Ducks didn’t, and look at them now!

PM me or call my direct number at 888-GUL-LBLE.

Reactions: 16Skippy

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
If Ekblad is out for a bit it's guaranteed Kulikov stays dressed IMO.

GET WELL SOON AARON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad