Post-Game Talk: Team is Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Fine. I'll do it myself

If they don't want to take games seriously.

I'll force them to.

5804-thanos.png

Trevor Kidd in net

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Slafkovsky triple natty hatter in the first minute
Panthers score a season high 5 goals in a period in the 3rd to cut to lead down to 42

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I have an odd feeling that they could possibly drop to WC1 and rematch against Boston
Every option sucks. We’re getting a good team regardless. I’d rather play Toronto because they’ve shown yearly that they fold like a cheap tent when it matters. They have the most skill of any team but their stars are still soft. Not to mention Samsonov showed again last night that he absolutely sucks. Guy is always swimming and can’t control any shots. He saved like 5 goal line shots which proved he had all the puck luck last night and still gave up 4 goals.

Reactions: floridada

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
From the other thread:

@Gentle Man
Trade ERod tbh

His one shortcoming is so big it almost negates everything he does well

We have 6mil tied up between Loustar and Erod who provide solid defensive play but are 1 step about Kulikov for goal scoring
Just a blackhole from Eetu this year when last year he posted 40 points and was possibly looking like a guy that could be 0.5 PPG moving forward.
Add in Lundell still not getting it figured out there's two lines that just can't provide offensive production.

Reactions: Gentle Man

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
The team’s strategy is so amazing why didn’t anyone else think if it before? Lull the opposition to sleep that they really suck, especially just before playoffs, coupled with themselves knowing that they just suck on home ice so starting on the road is so much better. Furthermore, they definitely stay injury free when they don’t really even play, they also cunningly keep up their skills and teamwork by playing one period per game, sometimes the first, other times the second or third, but never too much to not let the other teams and coaches in on the excellent ruse! We’ll definitely get the Stanley Cup with an ingenious strategy like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad