WC: Team Germany 2022

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
Because their strenght is grit, pk and defence. Both of them did good job in NHL.
Well, Rieder ultimately failed in the NHL and Kühnhckl was always somewhere between the NHL and AHL. Perhaps more of a stopgap regarding the salary cap?

SaltNPeca

Jan 9, 2017
Köln
Could germany winn wc with their best team with all NHL players ? How would the team look like ?
Very unlikely that the Oilers miss the NHL playoffs for quite a while now.

Hypothetically you're likely gonna need a goalie to catch fire and like 3 of 5 of the other teams to miss out on the NHL player bingo that happens every Spring.

Levshunov

May 7, 2022
Minsk, Belarus
Can you explain why you didn 't play at the tournament Tiffels, Konrad....Macek? Macek consistently plays in the first tier, in not the weakest team of the KHL . Could you have participated in the Rieder, Kuhnhackl tournament if not for injuries? Their statistics are bad in SHL

Last edited:

krishiigonzalez

Jun 22, 2019
Berlin
Reactions: PanniniClaus

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Sorry, I couldn´t resist...
Nothing to be sorry about.

You quote me saying "Nobody is attending NHL camps while under contract with another professional team.". Signing an actual contract in June is much different from attending the try-outs in September, which that discussion was all about.

To quote myself from the Blumel thread:
Well, contracts having an NHL-out clause aren't exactly uncommon in the European leagues other than KHL, doesn't mean they were wrong.

krishiigonzalez

Jun 22, 2019
Berlin
Nothing to be sorry about.

You quote me saying "Nobody is attending NHL camps while under contract with another professional team.". Signing an actual contract in June is much different from attending the try-outs in September, which that discussion was all about.

To quote myself from the Blumel thread:
lol...the discussion was about if he get's any chance from an NHL-team which you denied in a fashion of being a know-it-all...and here you show your arrogance again.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
lol...the discussion was about if he get's any chance from an NHL-team which you denied in a fashion of being a know-it-all...and here you show your arrogance again.
I mean you literally quoted my post that isn't saying that at all but whatever. Maybe you should re-read our conversation instead of trying to gaslight me into something I supposedly said.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
here you are...that was your first posting.
Yes, it was an answer to your:
I´m sure he will at least get an invitation for a training camp this summer.
Which, once again, it's just not how things are done. Which I repeated in every post after:
Established EU pros don't terminate their contracts to go to "training camp in the summer".
That's just not how things are done. Nobody is attending NHL camps while under contract with another professional team.
So I don't know what you were talking about but I repeated my point in every post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad