WC: Team Canada 2024

Mathieukferland

Oct 11, 2020
Sloane Square, Chelsea, England
Reactions: EddieTheEagle

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Where I live, we're going to get a 100% eclipse. They say do NOT look up unless you have these SUPER HIGH TECH GLASSES to protect your eyes - then your eyes are fine.

1712595368001.png

I'll be glad when it's over. :rolleyes:

Reactions: jj cale

MatBarzal

Apr 26, 2022
Philadelphia with such a bad game will not be able to get into the playoff. I have little faith that Konecny and Tippett will go to the World Cup, but they would definitely be a good reinforcement.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Philadelphia with such a bad game will not be able to get into the playoff. I have little faith that Konecny and Tippett will go to the World Cup, but they would definitely be a good reinforcement.

Konecny appears banged up and warn down. Tippett would be a nice add.

Cam York for the Americans is interesting though there may not be much left in the tank.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I see you Canucks aren't f***ing around this year.lol
I dunno, it looks like just 2 guys confirmed ( I think) so far.....................that's a far cry from having a stacked team. The U.S looks like the team so far that is not f***ing around, they are getting real players and it seems like their boys are signing on big time.

Wait and see on Canada still.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I dunno, it looks like just 2 guys confirmed ( I think) so far.....................that's a far cry from having a stacked team. The U.S looks like the team so far that is not f***ing around, they are getting real players and it seems like their boys are signing on big time.

Juggernaut incoming... Quote me when Ty Rattie is on line 1.lol. Curious if you guys can capture that 2015 magic

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Juggernaut incoming... Quote me when Ty Rattie is on line 1.lol. Curious if you guys can capture that 2015 magic
LOL. Hope springs eternal.

Interested to see how it shakes out, shaping up to be a big tournament, we could all use it.

Playoffs about to start soon too and your oil have sure turned their season around, gotta be concerned about McDavids lower body injury though, bad timing. No easy match ups in the west

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
LOL. Hope springs eternal.

Interested to see how it shakes out, shaping up to be a big tournament, we could all use it.

Playoffs about to start soon too and your oil have sure turned their season around, gotta be concerned about McDavids lower body injury though, bad timing. No easy match ups in the west
Call it a hunch.lol

As far as Oilers... honestly, THIS is exactly when I want him out.

Like you say, it really doesn't matter who we play.. West is murderer's row. The top 6 could all win the Cup

Dallas has everything
Nucks have been outstanding
LV are a 100million dollar juggernaut
Avs are unreal
Oilers are very good
Jets are beautiful

They all have some flaw (unlike this team Canada Juggernaut incoming here :))
As I've been joking.. watch LA or Nashville win the cup.lol

But, if I had to pick a time for McD not to play.. it's now. I'd be fine if we sat Drai, RNH, Bouch, Nurse, Skinner and Hyman too.

Hoping Canada can snag Konecny!

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Call it a hunch.lol

As far as Oilers... honestly, THIS is exactly when I want him out.

Like you say, it really doesn't matter who we play.. West is murderer's row. The top 6 could all win the Cup

Dallas has everything
Nucks have been outstanding
LV are a 100million dollar juggernaut
Avs are unreal
Oilers are very good
Jets are beautiful

They all have some flaw (unlike this team Canada Juggernaut incoming here :))
As I've been joking.. watch LA or Nashville win the cup.lol

But, if I had to pick a time for McD not to play.. it's now. I'd be fine if we sat Drai, RNH, Bouch, Nurse, Skinner and Hyman too.

Hoping Canada can snag Konecny!
True enough, it is a good time for McD to get some rest. I've been hearing Konecny has been playing hurt the last little while, not sure he will be a go.

If the oilers can be consistent defensively I have to figure they have a shot,.......... if, if, if. Skinner has to hold form too of course.

The real season is about to begin.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
True enough, it is a good time for McD to get some rest. I've been hearing Konecny has been playing hurt the last little while, not sure he will be a go.

If the oilers can be consistent defensively I have to figure they have a shot,.......... if, if, if. Skinner has to hold form too of course.

The real season is about to begin.
Agree.. real season in Prague is about to begin! Bring on the Skoda's!

Jokes aside

Skinner is a very good goalie.. not many Brodeurs or Haseks these days and the difference between him and most is not insane. Now the D in front of him, that shit is bad.lol

Reactions: jj cale

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018

You worry too much, my friend. We go thru this EVERY year and EVERY year we have the best team on paper.

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad