Jan 8, 2014
Notable names that spontaneously comes to mind that is missing:

Albin Persson
Gustav Portillo
Axel Kumlin
Zion Nybeck

James Creighton

Oct 26, 2016
Five Skelleftea players (inkl Weiborn), seems like Skelleftea still got the Swedish Ice Hockey Federation by the balls.

Reactions: Soder

Soder

Jul 6, 2017
What can you tell me about Douglas Friberg? Great numbers in J18 but did not play in TV-Pucken.

I have seen Douglas Friberg played some games last session and he is a great skater, very mobile and a great hockey sense. I heart that he plays +25min in J18elit every game and he always playing boxplay, powerplay and doing it really good. He has signed with DIF for next season and I heard that there was many SHL clubs that was after him.

TV pucken is strange I think both Douglas Friberg and Markus Korduner was the best defense couple in Stockholm last year, none of them was in Stockholm Nord this year

Onny N

Jul 7, 2017
A good squad is picked but of course more players will get their chances
My Contacts at the camps mention:
Jeremias Lindewall, good solid player, good skatingabilities
William Hallen, productive centerforward, good passes
Christoffer Lynch, very skillfull defender, see the ice very good, make other players better.
Axel Kumlin, solid defender , skillfull, strong

A good squad is picked but of course more players will get their chances
My Contacts at the camps mention:
Jeremias Lindewall, good solid player, good skatingabilities
William Hallen, productive centerforward, good passes
Christoffer Lynch, very skillfull defender, see the ice very good, make other players better.
Axel Kumlin, solid defender , skillfull, strong
Your contacts better shape up ;) Jeremias was home sick. Not able to participate at the camp at all // Fredrik

Reactions: perolofbrasar

Apa19

Jan 8, 2014
Seems like Måns Forsfjäll is taken of the roster and Leo Lööf is added. Måns didn´t participate in any of J18 or U16 games this weekend so I assume he`s injured.

perolofbrasar

Jan 28, 2016
I have seen Douglas Friberg played some games last session and he is a great skater, very mobile and a great hockey sense. I heart that he plays +25min in J18elit every game and he always playing boxplay, powerplay and doing it really good. He has signed with DIF for next season and I heard that there was many SHL clubs that was after him.

TV pucken is strange I think both Douglas Friberg and Markus Korduner was the best defense couple in Stockholm last year, none of them was in Stockholm Nord this year

As discussed in another thread, Sthlm Nord was unusually strange and sloppy put together. Sixth place in TV-pucken was actually not bad at all with that in mind. At least a handful of players very capable of playing top-15 were left out, of that group only Friberg managed to get recognized to "camp-season", and now he has made top-30. Watch out for other "Nord"-players in the years to come.

Reactions: Fredrik Nordkvist

James Creighton

Oct 26, 2016
Mans was injured the first day at the Camp in Harnosand. He still made it to the Elite Camp Roster but I guess the injury was worse than expected.

JimboA

Dec 9, 2012
Sweden
Here is the lineup from game 2 at Elitcamp, if anyone would be interested in that. Looked almost the same in game 1, maybe some minor changes.

Yellow
Magnusson-W. Nilsson-Raymond
Wiberg-Ekmark-Niederbach
Jägermyr-O. Nilsson-Szurowski

Nordlund-Eriksén
Andrae-Friberg
Bartholdsson-Styf

Holmström/Clang
Blue
Svedin-Eklund-Holtz
Hagman-Sohrner-Hedlund
Eriksson-Stenman-Torgersson

Zivlak-F. Nilsson
Johannesson-Ramberg
Weiborn-Lööf

Wallstedt/Vikman
Captains: Magnusson and Hagman

Hockeyhockey68

Dec 5, 2017
Has anyone seen a lot of Gabriel Säll, William Wallinder, Rocky Persson and Isak Noren this season? Four players that weren't talked that much about. They all impressed me at TVP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad