Injury Report: Taylor Hall

Dead Meat

Apr 27, 2004
Another reason why I like the respected veterans on this team - they're already starting to hit back at the media orgy telling them to chill a bit

Hall said:

"I think he's handling it really well. I mean, he does way too many in-game interviews and stuff. I think that they need to find a way to just let him play. But I think he understands his role as a major ambassador for the game of hockey and detailing it so well."

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
I remember early on in his NHL career Taylor Hall would play so balls to the wall flying around it was only a matter of time before he picked up a few injuries. He reminded me of Luis Mendoza in a sense.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Crow

May 19, 2014
Damn i was hoping to see him healthy and playing with bedard tonight against the bruins

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Hockey is stupid. If you can play through it every coach in the league will let you.
Hockey players are just different animals, too. When you're playing 3-4 times a week, you're pretty much always "hurt". So players only take themselves out of the lineup when they are actually injured too badly to play.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad