Injury Report: Taylor Hall

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
boo.gif

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

I did not see the Carlo hit on Hall (had to make a bathroom run) so if anyone can provide a video for it, I would gladly appreciate it but if Richardson is that adamant about the hit... then I know it was questionable because that guy is as even keeled as they come even with the officiating.

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Let's slot Reichel in on that line in Hall's absence. Bedard is facing the other team's top players you can't afford to stick a scrub out there with him.

That was a typical greasy Boston hit. No need of it.

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
Sucks he got hurt, but I'm not hating what this does for the lineup. There might be a better option on Bedard's wing than Hall. This will give the team a chance to figure that out which wouldn't happen if Hall was glued to Bedard's wing.

Like Hall, but let's be honest, he lacks IQ and vision which are two important qualities to have if you play with a guy like Bedard.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
Not a good hit but I doubt the league does anything about it.

He didn't have the puck, was in a vulnerable position, and got blindsided resulting in injury.

If Tinordi does that to Pastrnak? 5 games.

Reactions: Pez68

Jimmy2Times

Oct 24, 2019

I did not see the Carlo hit on Hall (had to make a bathroom run) so if anyone can provide a video for it, I would gladly appreciate it but if Richardson is that adamant about the hit... then I know it was questionable because that guy is as even keeled as they come even with the officiating.

It was blatant interference at the very least... but considering how awful the refs were last night in general it's not really a surprise nothing was called.

Reactions: Pez68 and coolhand

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
The refs were not even going to call a penalty on Beecher for his hit on Guttman until Dickinson stepped in, and the Dickinson gets the 10
This happens often actually. Welcome to the NHL refereeing. It has been inferior to the product on the ice forever. And I'm serious.

I think, in general, that it is a lack of a feel for the game. Occasionally we will see a good one and it likely is a guy who has played at the NHL or at least the pro level. Paul Stewart comes to mind. One of the best.

Last edited:

coolhand

Jan 20, 2016
Streamwood, IL
So I guess you can hit and injure guys now who do not have the puck. The Hawks need to remember this when Boston comes to town.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
So I guess you can hit and injure guys now who do not have the puck. The Hawks need to remember this when Boston comes to town.

TBH I missed that hit. I was distracted by family but I have heard it was a dirty shot.

EDIT: Now that I've seen the hit I can see that it could easily be missed by officials on the ice but there is no excuse for the NHL not to at least fine a player for a cheap shot causing injury.

You're right. What a terrible decision that sends the wrong message. It was a bang-bang play but a player without the puck should never be blind-sided like that ....... without punishment of some sort.

Last edited:

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
Dickinson is quickly becoming my favorite Hawk

I will say, its nice to have a line of Foligno - Dickinson - Perry. Its been a while since we had a legit banger line, i missed the heavy cycle game.

Its a cup winning kind of 4th line. Would be nice to keep them around longer, but i doubt it happens for more than a year or two more.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00