Value of: Taylor Hall...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did any Devils fan listen to that Ryan Whitney podcast from the week of the deadline? Hall all but said that he's going to be evaluating his options in free agency if the Devils aren't a playoff/contending team.....rather than be part of the solution, he'd rather be the Kevin Durant of the NHL and go chasing rings.

What a loser.

big ape

Jan 28, 2011
Edmonton
Did any Devils fan listen to that Ryan Whitney podcast from the week of the deadline? Hall all but said that he's going to be evaluating his options in free agency if the Devils aren't a playoff/contending team.....rather than be part of the solution, he'd rather be the Kevin Durant of the NHL and go chasing rings.

What a loser.

Wether you believe if they can become a contender or not. Nothing like putting a gun to your GM (teams) head. Shero doesn't need to hear that 3 years before it can happen. I'm sure he knows full well before he traded for Hall that he had a time frame in mind. Typical of the type of cancer he is.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007

What a loser.

That Kevin Durant comment should be setting off some alarm bells.

But you can't really blame Hall, IMO I think he'll go further and ask for a trade out if the Devils are not contending for a playoff spot at least next season.

NJ needs to spend some $$$ this summer IMO.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
lol at ppl putting Hall with Durant's decision. Hall fought and bled an oiler. He was all in despite the team being **** and him trying his best. If he were a Durant ring chaser he wouldnt have signed in Edm. When he traded it was a shock and still is. He doesnt feel like a Devil, never wanted to become one. You would expect him to go to a team he enjoys when he has the chance.

That Kevin Durant comment should be setting off some alarm bells.

But you can't really blame Hall, IMO I think he'll go further and ask for a trade out if the Devils are not contending for a playoff spot at least next season.

NJ needs to spend some $$$ this summer IMO.

Wouldn't be surprised. It's funny because this is the same guy who went on the record with Dustin Nielson back in May 2015- a couple weeks after we won McDavid and were in the process of talking to Babcock/McLellan- and said "I am never asking for a trade".

I guess seeing Edmonton in the playoffs the very year he's gone must have him losing his marbles.

lol at ppl putting Hall with Durant's decision. Hall fought and bled an oiler. He was all in despite the team being **** and him trying his best. If he were a Durant ring chaser he wouldnt have signed in Edm. When he traded it was a shock and still is. He doesnt feel like a Devil, never wanted to become one. You would expect him to go to a team he enjoys when he has the chance.

Many players get traded to teams they initially didn't want to play for.

Why does Hall get a pass for being a sore loser who'd rather an easy way out of things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad