Speculation: Taylor Hall trade speculation: Part Final? (Fireworks factory reached)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxman44

Dec 1, 2015
Hunterdon
We do need size on the backend, I agree wholeheartedly. but you need big guys who can handle and move the puck well and skate. Also they need to be physical and a little nasty because what good is a big defensmen if he dosen't use his size?

In that mindset I actually like a move for Kevin Bahl since AZ seems a frontrunner right now. Sure I wouldnt say no to Soderstrom at all, but I Like what Bahl brings to the table, while at the same time carrying less value than Soderstrom thusly having the potential to get more for us out of the trade overall

Reactions: MilwaukeeDevil

devilsfan35

Jun 15, 2015
I really wish Dallas was involved in these trade rumours. Harley would be exactly what we need

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Regarding Yotes' Cam Dineen:

5'11"/183lb

Can generate a ton of offense from the back end. Is a natural with the puck, so he can quarterback the power play and join the attack early and often. Is a very cerebral player. Also owns a big-league shot from the point. Lacks ideal size for the National Hockey League game, so he needs to add bulk and get significantly stronger for the highest level. Must improve his play without the puck. His pure speed is a little lacking for the NHL.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Those last couple of sentences worry me, in light of what we've already been watching for the past few years on the blue line.

So Will Butcher

Reactions: MichaelJ

Setec Astronomy

Jun 15, 2012
Regarding Yotes' Cam Dineen:

5'11"/183lb

Can generate a ton of offense from the back end. Is a natural with the puck, so he can quarterback the power play and join the attack early and often. Is a very cerebral player. Also owns a big-league shot from the point. Lacks ideal size for the National Hockey League game, so he needs to add bulk and get significantly stronger for the highest level. Must improve his play without the puck. His pure speed is a little lacking for the NHL.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Those last couple of sentences worry me, in light of what we've already been watching for the past few years on the blue line.

The pretty much describes more than half of the defenseman that are currently on our team.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Sure, I always like the local guys (*really* wish we had John Carlson), but he just reads like something we've seen an abundance of without working out so well.

Anyway, I'm prepared to be underwhelmed based upon most of the names I'm reading. Assets are assets and I'll hope the team develops some positive momentum once the situation is resolved, but it's hard to be enthusiastic to be on this end of these types of deals.
Oh for sure, I don't think he's by any means a focal point of any deal with Arizona but maybe the b-prospect that goes along with whatever else.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
So Arizona offers Soderstorm you say no?

Soderstrom isn't even small...he'd be on the big end on this team lmfao. Tha'ts how tiny this devils d is...Well I guess if you count Mueller and Tennyson it evens it out a bit but those guys are ECHL level players. As for main roster guys, you got Severson at 6'2 and Subban at 6'....and rest below 6'

Reactions: mdj12784
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad